Post-Game Talk: Brews vs Cups - 730p

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Headed to the game tonight with my mother and I have to say, any game that i go to with my mom generally ends poorly for the good guys. But that streak has to end at some point.

We went to three games together in 2018 during the cup run and they were all losses, so either way, it's all part of the plan folks.
At least get her to wear something different and/or Caps-related tonight. Maybe a red Dojo head-scarf or something.

Reactions: Neil Racki

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
200.gif

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
We really haven't talked much about TJ Oshie playing left wing in game 1. I was expecting double shifting of Eller or Dowd as the game went along but wasnt thinking about Wilson and Oshie on the same line. The winner was Oshie on the left. Another reason to keep 77.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Honestly I'd love this series to be more physical style than what Tampa and Florida showed yesterday. Bring some pain.

That game was NUTS, awesome watch, but one team let themselves get carried away and it cost them. Got to be very physical but also know where the line is. Even when the line is wiggly and moving on them because "NHL Refs".

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad