Post-Game Talk: Brews vs Cups - 730p

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Headed to the game tonight with my mother and I have to say, any game that i go to with my mom generally ends poorly for the good guys. But that streak has to end at some point.

We went to three games together in 2018 during the cup run and they were all losses, so either way, it's all part of the plan folks.
What are you driving? :naughty:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
upload_2021-5-17_12-13-26.png

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Gm. 1 we came out of the gates playing hard, do it again! You know they're gonna be desp'it, win the '1st 10 minutes' battle

Pounding their D looked very effective, Lauzon is already out (Clifton in), K Miller has a bum knee so he's limited (reg.season they would rest him for all back-to-backs) , and they looked timid many times going to the corners

If Eller's line can repeat their job on Bergeron's line... yippie-ki-yay!

Stay out of the box, improve zone exits, and get the big W

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
LOO000oOVe the counter hit; Oshie, Backstrom, OV all have one huge thing in common: awareness of hits coming and to beat them to the punch, amazing that it's not in every player's toolbelt

That Vegas one in the Finals was awesome, and in that comp. he got Krejci huge back in teh day so I guess that's one reason the B's don't like him

What I did see him do the other night was some reverse hitting. Love reverse hits, still remember Oshie's during the 2018 SC run

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Wouldn’t mess with anything from Game 1. Scoreboard did not reflect how vastly out played the Bruins were.

Also this team has proven time and time again their ability to rally around causes. I think the boys go out tonight and lay it all out there to get Anderson the W.

Sometimes having to step up because you have an unproven commodity in an essential part of the lineup can be the spark to get other parts of the team moving.

chilimac

Nov 4, 2009
kent island
Just checked my ticket book again, started going to playoff games in 2016. I've been to 9 games in that span, Caps are 3-6 with me in attendance. They are 0-5 when I go with my mom, 3-1 when I go with anyone else :help:

I'm sorry everyone

so.... who do we hate more.. you, for taking your mom tonight, or, your mom, for having you ?
;)

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: