Post-Game Talk: Brews vs Cups - 730p

Status
Not open for further replies.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Watched Pittsburgh lose to the Isles yesterday and thought that maybe we don't have a goalteding problem after all... Or maybe everyone has a goalteding problem.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-boston-bruins.gif

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Watched Pittsburgh lose to the Isles yesterday and thought that maybe we don't have a goalteding problem after all... Or maybe everyone has a goalteding problem.
The difference between having the best goalie situation and the 31st best goalie situation is less than the difference between having the 6th best group of defensemen and the 17th best.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The Boston pages are an interesting read. They dont like us(Caps fans). They want Oshie to get hammered. They think Hathaway is head hunting.

Reactions: Neil Racki

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Am I wrong here or does the Boston strategy have to be run the goalie?

Seemed like it last game. If I'm Lavi I'm letting the refs know before the game to watch out for any more "accidental" contact.

Reactions: Neil Racki

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Seemed like it last game. If I'm Lavi I'm letting the refs know before the game to watch out for any more "accidental" contact.

The league will have decided before that what they want tonight. The refs will be told to call that tight or not. Either way it works for Boston. I would think they would take a couple of early PKs to get a couple of good shots on Anderson and at the same time see if they can get the Caps to look for revenge.

Ive been thinking this game is a blood bath. Based on what they let go on in Sunrise last night, I wouldnt at all be surprised if this game gets all the way out of hand with very little referee protection for Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad