Confirmed with Link: Brady Tkachuk - The decider: signs 3 year ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Oh yes, and when he becomes a 45 point supplemental 2nd line player, I'm sure you'll admit you were terribly wrong and should have considered that my opinion wasn't just trolling.

This is a little higher than you're usual lot for him, but if he doesn't become a star top six winger for us then I'll begrudgingly admit that I was wrong in my excitement for him.

I don't have a problem with that, though I won't be happy about BT not becoming special for us.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Writing is on the wall that Tkachuk will be on the team all year. Ownership needs to find an ace in their sleeve and they want to capitalize on the name recognition.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Writing is on the wall that Tkachuk will be on the team all year. Ownership needs to find an ace in their sleeve and they want to capitalize on the name recognition.

Yeah no chance. There is zero chance that BT is on the team unless he earns it. I understand that people are no coming up with terrible decisions and claiming our team would do it, but the reality is that we've been careful with our prospects since PD took over, and name recognition isn't going to cut it this year, especially if we trade our stars.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Good for anybody that has an Adidas Turris jersey. Easy enough name plate swap.

I once bought a Sens Kovalev jersey from a thrift store during the height of the Lazar hype. Although, now I kinda would dig having a Sens Kovalev jersey.....thems the breaks.

Reactions: Silencio

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Yeah no chance. There is zero chance that BT is on the team unless he earns it. I understand that people are no coming up with terrible decisions and claiming our team would do it, but the reality is that we've been careful with our prospects since PD took over, and name recognition isn't going to cut it this year, especially if we trade our stars.

Sure sounds good

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Oh yes, and when he becomes a 45 point supplemental 2nd line player, I'm sure you'll admit you were terribly wrong and should have considered that my opinion wasn't just trolling.

Considering we have likely 8-10 years for him to peak as a pro, you two better remember each others arguments haha

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Careful with our prospects since Dorion took over .. might have had more to do with Boucher than Dorion the past 2 years. Not sure who we had knocking on the door Y1 .. Puempel /Lazar I guess. Things have changed this year so it will be interesting what happens. I do not see them keeping BT in Ottawa if he looks out of place. IMO if it was up to Dorion Chabot would have started and stayed in Ottawa. I think he gave Boucher all the rope when it came to who was in and who was out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice-Tray

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
same for yours, just on the opposite end

Not exactly, I'd have to claim every decision is super awesome and couldn't be done better. Now THAT would be the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm situated happily in the middle of the good side of things ;)

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Not exactly, I'd have to claim every decision is super awesome and couldn't be done better. Now THAT would be the opposite end of the spectrum.

I'm situated happily in the middle of the good side of things ;)
You're a pompom waver extrodinaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad