Confirmed with Link: Brady Tkachuk - The decider: signs 3 year ELC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Probably not. I am sure that many of us disagree on Ceci's deployment, or the quality of the sports radio programming, or Boro's effectiveness. However, the majority of pro-ownership/management people in here seem to all share the same opinion on everything, its almost as if you are the same people, or working for the same person :sarcasm:

Amazing in-depth analysis. So anyone who agrees with each other are all either the same person or working for the same person? Do we qualify as crisis actors being paid by George Soros? I'd love to have some side income if it's all possible.

Reactions: Chezzz

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I will admit, I may have been wrong about Tkachuk. I have been quite impressed with his game so far, and surprised to be honest. I don't really know what I expected, but I know I expected a lot from Zadina. However, it has only been 2 games. Tkachuk seems like the type of kid who thrives in moments like this (first few games), lets see what happens in January/February when the Sens have nothing to play for. Hopefully Tkachuk becomes the fan fav everyone is hoping he becomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->