Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk: Episode 5 - Management Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
someone should start a thread totally unrelated with trolling Boston (not MTL) cause BT and Chabot could be theirs right now.

Last edited:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
someone should start a thread totally unrelated with trolling Boston (not MTL) cause BT and Chabot could be theirs right now.

I think we have had good juju this year...we have been respectful about the Sharks pick so let's not look to throw some bad karma in to the universe this close to end of the season and the lottery.

Even then, we have our own history of picks that we missed on (as does every team in every sport with a draft) so how about we just enjoy what looks like a really great start to a rebuild?

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I think we have had good juju this year...we have been respectful about the Sharks pick so let's not look to throw some bad karma in to the universe this close to end of the season and the lottery.

Even then, we have our own history of picks that we missed on (as does every team in every sport with a draft) so how about we just enjoy what looks like a really great start to a rebuild?

Sounds good to me :)

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Brady still on pace to be the first player on record to hit 300 shots + 300 hits in a season.
Right now on pace for 304 shots with 15 games remaining, so it's going to be close.

Reactions: Tuna99

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Brady still on pace to be the first player on record to hit 300 shots + 300 hits in a season.
Right now on pace for 304 shots with 15 games remaining, so it's going to be close.

I don't know if they updated his stats from today's game but he had 5 shots and 1 hit.

So if they haven't included today's performance then he would now have 283 hits and 250 shots on goal.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I don't know if they updated his stats from today's game but he had 5 shots and 1 hit.

So if they haven't included today's performance then he would now have 283 hits and 250 shots on goal.
Yeah, hits will be easy. To get 300 shots he needs 3.33 shots per game on average from now on.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Brady needs 3 goals and 2 assists in the next 5 games to match his point totals from last season. And that's without Mark Stone on his line.

What a gem this pick was.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
After his monster first couple of shifts where he single handily created scoring chances and drew the first powerplay, you can literally see his will and play infect the rest of the team.

In my head I annoying said "****, man, you really gonna spark the team to win..." but then I smiled.

Reactions: RAFI BOMB

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
2nd in Hits
1st in Penalties drawn
6th in Shots
3rd in PIMs

That's some unique shit right there

And he hasn't come close to filling out his frame... and he doesn't even have a driver on his line too, lmfao.

Absolute beast. I was over the *****ing moon happy we drafted this guy and I still am. He's everything Ottawa never had and was missing during their elite skill years in the 2000's.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
And he hasn't come close to filling out his frame... and he doesn't even have a driver on his line too, lmfao.

Absolute beast. I was over the *****ing moon happy we drafted this guy and I still am. He's everything Ottawa never had and was missing during their elite skill years in the 2000's.
If the Sens draft some real top end skill he will be the perfect compliment for those guys. A big, strong tough mofo that keeps the other team honest. And unlike other guys like that he can play the game at a high level. He is unique.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
If the Sens draft some real top end skill he will be the perfect compliment for those guys. A big, strong tough mofo that keeps the other team honest. And unlike other guys like that he can play the game at a high level. He is unique.

My wish is we draft 2 elite guys this draft like 2 of Laf/By/Stutzle/Raymond/Holt and they carry their own line.

Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson run absolute havoc on the "second line." Batherson can carry that line as the skilled forward with Norris 2 way game and Tkachuk crusher.

PWF-2WAY-PLY = 99% chemistry rating on NHL 06

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
My wish is we draft 2 elite guys this draft like 2 of Laf/By/Stutzle/Raymond/Holt and they carry their own line.

Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson run absolute havoc on the "second line." Batherson can carry that line as the skilled forward with Norris 2 way game and Tkachuk crusher.

PWF-2WAY-PLY = 99% chemistry rating on NHL 06
As Sens fans we can only wish that happens....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna