Player Discussion Brady Skjei

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
i think AV is doing a good job with Skjei and Vesey. Giving them plenty of time to learn. He has also simplified Vesey's role...which is wise. i think the Buchnevich development has been spotty but that's also due to the injury.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I think come playoff time you really gotta consider putting him up in the top 4 and moving staal down.. just simply because of speed.. Marc staal can't keep up with the penguins.. let him get his minutes more on the pk where movement isn't as necessary

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
i think AV is doing a good job with Skjei and Vesey. Giving them plenty of time to learn. He has also simplified Vesey's role...which is wise. i think the Buchnevich development has been spotty but that's also due to the injury.

Unless you're expecting a 60 point rookie season, which is insanely rare, Buchnevich has been coming along fine. There are a lot of small things you need to learn how to do well in the NHL to be successful and he'll need to learn them

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Skating out of the zone like a mcdonagh lite. No other dman on this team besides 27 can do what he does. Played a beast of game especially in first when rest of team wasn't looking good.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
he's been tremendous the past few weeks. didnt expect him to look this good until he developed for another season or two. he is improving rapidly and it helps out the situation of our future d immensely.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
This summer, dump Staal, upgrade Skjei to 2LD, let Holden and Graves fight for 3LD. I'm sure Skjei will hold up well as 2LD next year.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I'm feeling very good about our left side right now and going into the future. Skjei will easily be our starting #2 LD next season.

Just gotta fix that right side. If we trade for a Lefty D, I'm gonna be bewildered. All of our focus regarding possible acquisitions should be on the Right side.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I'm feeling very good about our left side right now and going into the future. Skjei will easily be our starting #2 LD next season.

Just gotta fix that right side. If we trade for a Lefty D, I'm gonna be bewildered. All of our focus regarding possible acquisitions should be on the Right side.

The right side of the defense definitely needs to be replenished badly.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
he's been tremendous the past few weeks. didnt expect him to look this good until he developed for another season or two. he is improving rapidly and it helps out the situation of our future d immensely.

Nah man he sucks. Graves is better.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Did not expect to see the level of confidence offensively that he's showing. Love how he takes the puck up the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad