Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Well...Look at the whole picture. He is one of if not the best Winger in the NHL and makes much less $$$ than others. He has calmed down some and I really don't want him to ever lose some of that Marchyness. He certainly is fun to watch. Bergy loves him.

Would you really want to lose him to another team? No Thank s!

Definitely would not want to lose him, antics and all. He's vital to the success of this team.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Marchand picking fights with Twitter trolls is nothing new. I think another player taking to social media with a pic of them with the Cup after that shootout attempt would reek of insecurity, but there's something different with Marchand. He loves starting shit and feeds off the hate. I have no doubt he'll be extra motivated tonight, it's not like he can't do that and still have fun on Twitter.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I think when he’s responding to these chirps, he’s showing that he cares. I don’t know, maybe that’s just me.

Marchand doesn't care, yet starts a thread on his Twitter holding up the cup from 9 years ago because he flubbed a shoot out rush and was getting laughed at on social media..he certainly does care....I'll be honest, I didn't even think it was a big deal and shocked it hasn't happened more.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Marchand doesn't care, yet starts a thread on his Twitter holding up the cup from 9 years ago because he flubbed a shoot out rush and was getting laughed at on social media..he certainly does care....I'll be honest, I didn't even think it was a big deal and shocked it hasn't happened more.
Trade him for Kreider lol lol

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Marchand missed the puck last season ( or the one prior ) on a shootout attempt, but he never made contact, so he was allowed to skate back and have a redo.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
tsn sports central with a fun top brad moments in their package today

alternate brilliant plays and his magic moments... number 1 is the kiss for kormorov

honestly... even if marchand was on another team... id love his style. sure hes a grade A @$$ but hes the most entertaining rat in NHL history. bobby Clarke might have been a better player...but Clarke was just mean... no style

marchand clearly has fun p!$$!ng people off

so glad hes one of ours... because id like him even if he wasnt and that would make me feel bad

member 96824

Brad cared enough to respond this morning with a 9 year old cup picture but not enough to stay on the ice for 8 more f***ing seconds for a second one.

!$&%

Reactions: BruinsFanMike82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad