Los Angeles

E26646A2-6E35-471B-9B4B-2FFB631885C3.jpeg

Ahhh Brad..

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Marchand needs to shut his mouth, imo. Let your play on the ice do your talking. He’s replying to tweets as well.
Maybe people need to stop reveling in what happened last night and stop going after him and making things personal.

Shit happens. No need to dwell on it and pile on a guy just because it might make you feel better.

How would you like your biggest mistake to be flashed all over the place for all to see and to be constantly reminded of it? I'm guessing you wouldn't. It absolutely sucks.

Good on Marchy for sticking up for himself

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
He embarrasses himself but think this is his way of coping with it. The more people that hate him the more it motivates him it seems.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Maybe people need to stop reveling in what happened last night and stop going after him and making things personal.

**** happens. No need to dwell on it and pile on a guy just because it might make you feel better.

Well by him reacting to it he’s continuing to fuel it.

Reactions: Estlin

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

**** happens. No need to dwell on it and pile on a guy just because it might make you feel better.

How would you like your biggest mistake to be flashed all over the place for all to see and to be constantly reminded of it? I'm guessing you wouldn't. It absolutely sucks.

If I’m making millions you could plaster my naked ass on a billboard in the biggest city in the world for all I care.

He needs to laugh this off, not start losing his mind with horribly weak responses. It’s not a good look.

Marchand has made his bed, and he could have saved face if he didn’t start responding to nerds online.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Do you folks really think social media matters and that Marchand ripping on a few trolls is a problem? Seriously?

To me it's posting a picture of you lifting the cup in 2011 when you personally just shit the bed in the most important game of 2019 makes you look like a thin skinned tool. Like post a video of one of your breakaway goals, or better yet post nothing, why stoop to the same loser level depths of the twitter world?

Reactions: Sevendust and TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad