Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
To me it's posting a picture of you lifting the cup in 2011 when you personally just **** the bed in the most important game of 2019 makes you look like a thin skinned tool. Like post a video of one of your breakaway goals, or better yet post nothing, why stoop to the same loser level depths of the twitter world?

Eh, I don't know. I personally wouldn't have done it, but by the time the 30th asshat posts that you suck for "blowing" the game because of the mistake in the shoot out, I'd probably be like "f*** these losers" too. You can only take so much, especially when 99.99999999999% of the people posting/complaining can't even skate let alone score a goal.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Guessing Marchand forgot they lost the last two Stanley Cups they played, including a game 7 at home last June when he didn't bring it?

Keep living in the past champian
No doubt
I said the same in a different thread. It shows me he's content in his past achievements and its too bad. shameful he couldn't of taken a page out of Tom Brady's book. When Brady was asked which one was his favorite Superbowl win, he responded " The Next One"!

Reactions: Estlin

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
No doubt
I said the same in a different thread. It shows me he's content in his past achievements and its too bad. shameful he couldn't of taken a page out of Tom Brady's book. When Brady was asked which one was his favorite Superbowl win, he responded " The Next One"!

but, but, but.... he cried!

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Eh, I don't know. I personally wouldn't have done it, but by the time the 30th asshat posts that you suck for "blowing" the game because of the mistake in the shoot out, I'd probably be like "**** these losers" too. You can only take so much, especially when 99.99999999999% of the people posting/complaining can't even skate let alone score a goal.

Exactly. If I'm Marchand I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a buncha Cheeto finger stained couch manatees ragging on him

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
but, but, but.... he cried!

I don't mind the crying, its an emotional sport and to lose a game seven in the Stanley Cup finals sucks, but for him to call an every day fan a peasant and to appear to be living on his past glory's instead of being focused on what lie's ahead, is a major disappointment.

Reactions: Sevendust

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Exactly. If I'm Marchand I wouldn't lose too much sleep over a buncha Cheeto finger stained couch manatees ragging on him

So if you had a really bad day at work, and dregs and losers of the world took to your social media and ripped into you would you post your 'employee of the year award" that you received 9 years ago "to troll them"? I doubt it

Reactions: Sevendust

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I don't mind the crying, its an emotional sport and to lose a game seven in the Stanley Cup finals sucks, but for him to call an every day fan a peasant and to appear to be living on his past glory's instead of being focused on what lie's ahead, is a major disappointment.

Agreed, he was emotional and he cared I'm sure, especially since he was terrible in that game...but like you said to get into it with nobodies like that? Sheesh.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
So if you had a really bad day at work, and dregs and losers of the world took to your social media and ripped into you would you post your 'employee of the year award" that you received 9 years ago "to troll them"? I doubt it

I wouldn't see it because if there's one thing I'm smart enough about is to stay the f*** off that cesspool. This board is as far as I venture into the social medial world and that's far enough. Those are the slings and arrows of living in the limelight (Thanks Neil) and having gazillions of people ready to tear you down at the slightest misstep

Reactions: LouJersey

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I wouldn't see it because if there's one thing I'm smart enough about is to stay the **** off that cesspool. This board is as far as I venture into the social medial world and that's far enough. Those are the slings and arrows of living in the limelight (Thanks Neil) and having gazillions of people ready to tear you down at the slightest misstep

Amen my friend, my sentiments exactly.

Reactions: Chief Nine

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I still love Brad ! The B's are so lucky to have him .
Why did I know, you'd say this?

I would expect nothing else from the Bruins Mother bear ;)

emqo223db1301.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Why did I know, you'd say this?

I would expect nothing else from the Bruins Mother bear ;)

emqo223db1301.gif

Well...Look at the whole picture. He is one of if not the best Winger in the NHL and makes much less $$$ than others. He has calmed down some and I really don't want him to ever lose some of that Marchyness. He certainly is fun to watch. Bergy loves him.

Would you really want to lose him to another team? No Thank s!

Reactions: Chief Nine

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
To me it's posting a picture of you lifting the cup in 2011 when you personally just **** the bed in the most important game of 2019 makes you look like a thin skinned tool. Like post a video of one of your breakaway goals, or better yet post nothing, why stoop to the same loser level depths of the twitter world?

He sure wasn't going to post a gif of his ill-advised line change in game 7 that led to the back-breaking second goal for St. Louis.

Reactions: TCB

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Well...Look at the whole picture. He is one of if not the best Winger in the NHL and makes much less $$$ than others. He has calmed down some and I really don't want him to ever lose some of that Marchyness. He certainly is fun to watch. Bergy loves him.

Would you really want to lose him to another team? No Thank s!

It shouldn't matter how much a player makes or doesn't make, when it comes to how you act as a person, that's no excuse for how you treat others on and off the ice.
I love him as a hockey player, I think he's the best left winger in the game and one of the top players but I can't defend some of his actions for the good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad