Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
This guy really led the playoffs in scoring? He really had 23 points?

Did he even have more than one f***ing good game?

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Really bad change for that goal but damn you guys are harsh as hell.
It was way more than a bad change. It was game turning play, because he didn't have the compete level or the drive and will to suck it up and stay on the ice for the final 15 seconds of the period.

There's no excuse for that it's game seven of the Stanley Cup finals for crying out loud! He showed no heart or desperation, to pull something from within and compete and battle even though he was tired, instead he choose the easy way out and went to the bench, giving up on the play and his team. Too me that's unforgiving from a player who's suppose to be a superstar and one of the leaders of this team!

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Seguin was traded for doing about the same, thank goodness Chia is gone. His big reputation is not the best. I would be listening however if there were serious offers.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Pasta was worse over the course of the series.

But for a guy who led the team in postseason scoring, he was really underwhelming 5-on-5. And that goal he caused effectively ended our season.

I'm extremely mad at him. Not "trade him for nothing right now" mad, but "You're on notice and need to get your shit together for the future" mad.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Seguin was traded for doing about the same, thank goodness Chia is gone. His big reputation is not the best. I would be listening however if there were serious offers.

Don't be a moron comparing Seggys no show to a guy leading the playoffs in scoring.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I have much more of an issue with his defensive effort than his lack of scoring. He had three goals against that were from just lazy rookie mistakes. That is beyond unacceptable. That isn't an injury thing, that's being lazy.

Stood around while Schenn went and got the puck and scored.
Hung Chara out to dry and then on top of didn't even back check.
Went for a lazy hit and then change while the Blues put it in the net.

He needs to re-earn his top defensive winger status. He's not Patrick Kane.

Reactions: Spooner st

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
You cannot expect to win if one of your players defend like that in a game 7 of Stanley cup finals. Its wrong to put one player out but that play reminded of how a pee wee would defend. Embarassing ...

Last edited:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
I wish he was better... but even at his worst hes 1000 times better than alot of posters here. Wish some of you were with the maple leafs too

Will be interesting to see what injury hes playing through.

Meanehile, brad if you read this thread please disregard half the crap a few idiots here are posting. You prob did make a few mistakes, but you are human. Im sure you played hurt. It goes to prove how important you are that you can lead the playoffs in scoring and still draw critism.

Im sure you feel bad but you've been our engine 3 years now. You deserve our support and the good fans here appreciate you

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I wish he was better... but even at his worst hes 1000 times better than alot of posters here. Wish some of you were with the maple leafs too

Will be interesting to see what injury hes playing through.

Meanehile, brad if you read this thread please disregard half the crap a few idiots here are posting. You prob did make a few mistakes, but you are human. Im sure you played hurt. It goes to prove how important you are that you can lead the playoffs in scoring and still draw critism.

Im sure you feel bad but you've been our engine 3 years now. You deserve our support and the good fans here appreciate you

His three biggest mistakes can't be blamed on injury.

Reactions: TD Charlie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille