Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
That gd pass/turnover out of the zone on the powerplay was something else. What was he even thinking? I can somewhat accept being neutralized by good defense but what the hell was that?

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
This guy on the PP is just killing us. And I’m stunned Cassidy not only puts his unit out there first every time but also let’s them hang sometimes the full two minutes. It’s egregious. Marchand is singlehandedly killing our PP.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This guy on the PP is just killing us. And I’m stunned Cassidy not only puts his unit out there first every time but also let’s them hang sometimes the full two minutes. It’s egregious. Marchand is singlehandedly killing our PP.

Cassidy continuously chooses to live by the sword & die by the sword with his top guys.

Something he’s done all playoffs.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Marchand has traditionally been a poor playoff performer. It's a shame that it's continuing during these playoffs, especially the SCF.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The fancy blind(ish) pass attempts at both blue lines is killing us.
I'm assuming it's a left hand/wrist injury that he's had the entire series going back to the scrimmage game. Literally everyone is on him about shooting and he still keeps doing it.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
Marchand needs to get in their heads. Just yap at them- no stupid stuff like licking or stomping on a skate. Just yap at them. He plays far better when he's hyped up like that.

Reactions: 13Hockey

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Marchand hand is much better - should be even better Sunday

Hopefully it’s 100% Wednesday

Yeah you can tell something is wrong in the wrist/hand area. He won't shoot. Even when he is playing shitty he still shoots.

Not an excuse for the god awful turnovers but clearly not 100%.

I also happen to think this is the only series he has looked bad in. Saying he's had a bad playoffs is unfair. He's had a great first 3 rounds and a horrible SCF. Unfortunate.

aguineapig

Please don't take it so badly
'Cause the Lord knows
I'm to blame

Lynyrd Skynyrd Freebird
As sung by Brad Marchand
to HF Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad