Player Discussion Brad Marchand VI‎I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Sad for you. In a SC with this group.. incredible season and you stop beleiving in those guys. I will cheer for them cause i am a. Ruins fan and luckily this core brought us three time on th highest level. They might not win... but i will beleive and hope they do!
? Believe my response was to don’t lose faith.I said I haven’t.As far as Marchand I love him ,but he has sucked in the last two games,I haven’t lost faith in him either.I expect a good game from him tonight,I hope I’m not wrong.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Brad Marchand , I’m calling you out tonight. Be the player you are and get this first line going. Your not getting many opportunities in this spot. You are overthinking everything from ten feet out shoot it. Stop with the fancy shat. Be the leader you should be and put this team on your back. Your line will get every other line on the team going.

Reactions: Chief Nine

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Marchand is simply thinking to much imo.
He needs to keep his game simple.
I am all with Pastrnak with DK and/or Coyle. Backes with the first line.

That play where he just powered around the outside and fed it straight to Pastrnak for the easy tip was great last round. Obviously that exact situation will not present itself often, but he needs to do way more north/south and quicker, shorter passes.

Reactions: BRUINS since 1995

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Saw this on a friend's FB feed. LOL!
Brad Marchand Bring it Bitches.jpg

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Not the guy to point at. Pasternak isn't doing much I was praying he wouldn't shoot on the PP because I knew it had no shot to go in. If the next game was on the road I'd consider breaking up that line but you can't at home.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Not the guy to point at. Pasternak isn't doing much I was praying he wouldn't shoot on the PP because I knew it had no shot to go in. If the next game was on the road I'd consider breaking up that line but you can't at home.
I think it's actually easier to break it up at home.

member 96824

Our 36 goal, 100 point player had zero shots where the goalie needed to make a save in a Stanley Cup Final game that could have all but closed out the opponent

Reactions: Pia8988

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Playing like he is 2’5’’ at the moment. Bring out the rat. The boy scout isn’t working.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Love the guy

Hall of Fame a possibility especially if they win this Cup

But shut up and play

The comments after game 3 were ridiculous like we are all imagining they haven’t played well in games 1 and 2 and you f***ed up coverage on Tarasenko goal

No one is above reproach

Time to deliver like you did for Team Canada

This reeks of Luongo after his game 5, 1-0 shutout to me. Win the Cup and then complain we all suck for (correctly) questioning specific plays or performances

Pound for pound Marchand is as jacked and fearless as they come - how about living up to that

these Blues aren’t the 1975 Flyers

Barbashev? Perron? Edmundson? Blais? Sundqvist?

Please.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
What I don't get with these guys is the inconsistency game to game. It's happening in every playoff round. They go from threats all night to absolute turnover machines. And in Game 3 it was evident their strategy was to shoot everything, and lo and behold they score 7 and chase the starter. So what do they do last night? They overpass every opportunity in the slot. I get that habits are hard to break but you're the best line in pro hockey. A little more adherence to the game plan would be nice.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
they were saying on the Gregor show during the rashig segment that marchand hurt himself during the scrimmage game

not sure if thats offical or just something heard or rumored but injuries do matter

now chara is being reported broken jaw... it matters. our heroes are human... weve seen them do amazing things when healthy and theres no reason to think they are slacking off or intentionally playing like crap. sometimes injuries do happen and they do matter

if marchand is hurt... I hope I heals up with all these extra days off... hes important to us and we are far less when hes not at 100%

if chara plays... holy crow... with a broken jaw... I say thats amazing... he probably shouldnt/wont but this guy is rightfully our captain because he sets an example second to none

havent Bergeron on the team too... and backes… and with krug developing... and krejci a respected voice... holy cow this team is loaded with leadership

we got to the finals when everyone said we had a 1 line team and not enough talent... it wasnt talent that got us here alone {although we obviously have talent}

character and grit do matter... leadership matters

marchand has character and grit and if there was any way he can get back to 100% trust that he will... he has earnt our trust and support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad