• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I’m so happy that Bo got to show what he is capable of tonight. The assist, the scoring chance, the goal line save, 4 SOG. Bednar had him out with 1 minute left in a tie game and was the other D out with Makar second shift in OT when they scored, that’s such a huge statement by the coach. Looks like Bo is here to stay. I’m sure there will be ups and downs but he’s arrived and every bit as good as his talent has advertised.

Last edited:

Barklez

Bednar Fanboy
Mar 27, 2011
BC
Oh to have been a fly on the wall for the Sakic-Bednar convo about Bo that Bednar mentioned! One (or both) of them was fully sold on Bo already at that point, would love to know who’s who.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I think @tigervixxxen was spot on when she said a while back that Bo would thrive in an environment where he’s relied upon to be an important player.

The Avs needed him to be great in the 3rd period and he was dynamite. Bednar kept throwing him over the boards and giving him minutes and he kept delivering.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Honestly, would anyone have a problem seeing

Byram Makar
Girard Toews
Graves Timmins/EJ
EJ/Timmins

I like the chemistry between G and Toews.

Maybe in time... Bo isn't ready for top pairing duties yet though.

I wouldn't hate seeing:

Girard - Toews
Graves - Makar
Byram - EJ
Timmins

However, both Graves and Makar have struggled a bit so far this year, maybe putting them back together would get them both going a little more. They made a very solid pairing for us last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad