Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I'm confident we have some kids that are going to turn out to be just fine. The next few years are going to be interesting, we may have 3-4 guys knocking on the NHL door

Reactions: bbfan419

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I think Clifton will be a stud in his role, knowing he's earned his spot. I also think he has another level, and even if he doesn't he's far from vanilla when it comes to entertainment factor.

He definitely made a believer out of me during the playoffs. He finally got his recklessness under control just enough so it didn't harm his play.

Last edited:

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
let the record show I am not cranky and excited for whatever the bruins spit out this fall

Me too. It's always interesting when there is some roster turnover, prospects challenging and generally a new look to the team. I'm excited to see how Swayman performs, if Zboril, Studnicka and Frederic can take the next step, if Hall can be elite, how the UFA's fit into the picture. There's a lot of storylines here. Entertainment isn't just about winning.

Knight

Oct 7, 2010
I wish whoever started this “filth/filthy” trend in hockey could be made to sit bare-assed on the ice for a hour…..
That finish was disgusting. Thought he was supposed to be the greasy-goal type, but it looks like he's got some sick mitts.

;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad