Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
good lord, I`m thinking about packing my gear and trying out for the Sabres, wicked off wing snapper I have could snag me a roster spot, only thing holding me back is border control won`t allow Canadians into the US

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Prospect Camps Addendum
Now's a good time to see how these guys are doing
Reed Lebster U-Mass RW the 22 year old has 3 goals 4 assist in 11 games, he has 2 years of eligibility left

Ben Meyers Minnesota LW/C the 23 year old has 4 goals 9 assist in 14 games and is also the team Captain, he has 2 years of eligibility left, he'll be in demand come March

Marc McLauglin BC Center the 22 year old has 9 goals and 4 assist in 14 games, also the team Captain, though a Senior has has an extra year of eligibility due to Covid, no way he doesn't turn pro, would be a good get for Boston

Parker Ford Providence College Center/RW the 21 year old has 6 goals and 5 assist in 15 games, the little engine that could has 2 years of eligibility left, another one that surely is turning pro and another one that would be a very astute signing

Tyler Gratton RW Penn State the 22 year old has 2 goals and 1 assist in 13 games, he has 2 years of eligibility left, I recommend he uses them, though the NHL/AHL are filled with players that had mediocre stats in College, you never know

Matthew Kopperud Arizona State LW the 22 year old has 9 goals and 10 assist in 12 games, he currently sits tied for 7th in points in the NCAA, he has 3 years left of eligibility, maybe he surprises us and stays in school

Travis Mitchell Left Shot D Cornell the 21 year old has 2 goals and 2 assist in 8 games, while he has 2 years of eligibility, due to Ivy League rules he can only stay at Cornell for 1 more year, he was impressive at camp but has boom or bust potential as a pro

Anton Malmstrom Left shot D Bowling Green the 21 year old mammoth has 1 goal and 1 assist in 12 games, he has 3 years of eligibility left, very polished at camp, shocking he wasn't drafted

Brandon Scanlin Left Shot D University of Nebraska Omaha Campus ,this giant has 1 goal 13 assist in 14 games, he has 2 years of eligibility left, teams will be Kung Fu fighting to get him signed, he was a beast in camp

Zach Stejskal Goalie Minnesota Duluth the 21 has played in 2 games 3,50 goals against and .857 save %, he has 3 years to build his value back up, very disappointing

JD Greenway and Keith Petruzzelli both signed AHL deal

James Corcoran Goalie was with Merrimack but now plays D3 for the University of New England

Taylor Gauthier Goalie Prince George the 20 year old has a 2.95 goals against and a .909 save % in 8 games

Brandon Estes Right shot D Union College the 24 year old has 3 goals 6 assist in 12 games, another Senior that has an extra Covid year if he wants it

Matt Brown BU LW the 22 year old went looking for a bigger stage from UMass Lowell and it would appear the grass isn't greener, in 5 games he has 1 goal and 1 assist, he has 2 years left of eligibility

Nathane Burke the 22 year old forward transferred to Bowling Green from Minnesota, he has 8 goals and 3 assist in 12 games, he has the extra Covid year as well, I bet he turns pro

Casey Dornbach Harvard this 24 year old forward that's also the Team Captain has 3 goals and 6 assist in 7 games ,
he has the Covid year left but it won't be at Harvard, Sweeney might not be able to control himself here...

Nolan Walker St Cloud State, this 23 year old Center has 5 goals and 3 assist in 14 games, has the extra Covid year left, I'm interested

The rest have all turned Pro

Philip Lagunov Vermont Center , the 23 year old formerly of U-Mass Amherst has 5 goals and 2 assist in 10 games, he has no more eligibility left, might be worth an AHL deal

Colin Theisen Arizona State the 24 year old LW has 6 goals and 8 assist in 12 games , another one that's out of eligibility and another one worth kicking the tires on

Rest have turned pro

RJ Murphy Center Harvard the 23 year old has no goals and no assist in 4 games, he has 1 year left of eligibility , won't be at Harvard

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Prospect Camps Addendum
Now's a good time to see how these guys are doing
Reed Lebster U-Mass RW the 22 year old has 3 goals 4 assist in 11 games, he has 2 years of eligibility left

Ben Meyers Minnesota LW/C the 23 year old has 4 goals 9 assist in 14 games and is also the team Captain, he has 2 years of eligibility left, he'll be in demand come March

Marc McLauglin BC Center the 22 year old has 9 goals and 4 assist in 14 games, also the team Captain, though a Senior has has an extra year of eligibility due to Covid, no way he doesn't turn pro, would be a good get for Boston

Parker Ford Providence College Center/RW the 21 year old has 6 goals and 5 assist in 15 games, the little engine that could has 2 years of eligibility left, another one that surely is turning pro and another one that would be a very astute signing

Tyler Gratton RW Penn State the 22 year old has 2 goals and 1 assist in 13 games, he has 2 years of eligibility left, I recommend he uses them, though the NHL/AHL are filled with players that had mediocre stats in College, you never know

Matthew Kopperud Arizona State LW the 22 year old has 9 goals and 10 assist in 12 games, he currently sits tied for 7th in points in the NCAA, he has 3 years left of eligibility, maybe he surprises us and stays in school

Travis Mitchell Left Shot D Cornell the 21 year old has 2 goals and 2 assist in 8 games, while he has 2 years of eligibility, due to Ivy League rules he can only stay at Cornell for 1 more year, he was impressive at camp but has boom or bust potential as a pro

Anton Malmstrom Left shot D Bowling Green the 21 year old mammoth has 1 goal and 1 assist in 12 games, he has 3 years of eligibility left, very polished at camp, shocking he wasn't drafted

Brandon Scanlin Left Shot D University of Nebraska Omaha Campus ,this giant has 1 goal 13 assist in 14 games, he has 2 years of eligibility left, teams will be Kung Fu fighting to get him signed, he was a beast in camp

Zach Stejskal Goalie Minnesota Duluth the 21 has played in 2 games 3,50 goals against and .857 save %, he has 3 years to build his value back up, very disappointing

JD Greenway and Keith Petruzzelli both signed AHL deal

James Corcoran Goalie was with Merrimack but now plays D3 for the University of New England

Taylor Gauthier Goalie Prince George the 20 year old has a 2.95 goals against and a .909 save % in 8 games

Brandon Estes Right shot D Union College the 24 year old has 3 goals 6 assist in 12 games, another Senior that has an extra Covid year if he wants it

Matt Brown BU LW the 22 year old went looking for a bigger stage from UMass Lowell and it would appear the grass isn't greener, in 5 games he has 1 goal and 1 assist, he has 2 years left of eligibility

Nathane Burke the 22 year old forward transferred to Bowling Green from Minnesota, he has 8 goals and 3 assist in 12 games, he has the extra Covid year as well, I bet he turns pro

Casey Dornbach Harvard this 24 year old forward that's also the Team Captain has 3 goals and 6 assist in 7 games ,
he has the Covid year left but it won't be at Harvard, Sweeney might not be able to control himself here...

Nolan Walker St Cloud State, this 23 year old Center has 5 goals and 3 assist in 14 games, has the extra Covid year left, I'm interested

The rest have all turned Pro

Philip Lagunov Vermont Center , the 23 year old formerly of U-Mass Amherst has 5 goals and 2 assist in 10 games, he has no more eligibility left, might be worth an AHL deal

Colin Theisen Arizona State the 24 year old LW has 6 goals and 8 assist in 12 games , another one that's out of eligibility and another one worth kicking the tires on

Rest have turned pro

RJ Murphy Center Harvard the 23 year old has no goals and no assist in 4 games, he has 1 year left of eligibility , won't be at Harvard

Great job,

Thank you for this

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad