Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Announce 2021 Development Camp Roster And Schedule

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Boston Bruins announced today, July 30, their roster, practice schedule and media availability for the Bruins' 14th annual Development Camp at Warrior Ice Arena. Please note roster, practice times and availability are subject to change.

The Bruins Development Camp will be held from Monday, August 2 through Friday, August 6.
All on-ice sessions of the Bruins Development Camp are open to the media. Players will be made available via Zoom.

The Development Camp participants will also partake in a community event on Wednesday, August 4. A group of prospects will visit the Willie O'Ree Community Street Hockey Rink.

The Development Camp roster features 28 players, including 15 forwards, 10 defensemen and 3 goaltenders. The roster includes 15 players within the Bruins organization and 13 players who will attend on an invite basis.

BOSTON BRUINS 2021 DEVELOPMENT CAMP ROSTER:
(Players are listed in alphabetical order by last name)

Forwards: Johnny Beecher, Riley Duran, Parker Ford*, Andre Gasseau, Tyler Gratton*, Curtis Hall, Brett Harrison, Matthew Kopperud*, Trevor Kuntar, Reed Lebster*, Marc McLaughlin*, Benjamin Myers*, Quinn Olson, Jake Schmaltz and Alex-Olivier Voyer*.

Defensemen: Ty Gallagher, JD Greenway*, Mason Langenbrunner, Mason Lohrei, Brady Lyle, Anton Malmstrom*, Ryan Mast, Dustyn McFaul, Travis Mitchell* and Brandon Scanlin*.

Goaltenders: Kyle Keyser, Zachary Stejskal* and Keith Petru zzelli*
*Indicates attendance to Development Camp is on an invite basis

BOSTON BRUINS 2021 DEVELOPMENT CAMP SCHEDULE:

(Locations and times are subject to change)
Monday, August 2 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
-On-ice session (Group 1), 10:45 a.m.
-On-ice session (Group 2), 11:45 a.m.
Tuesday, August 3 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
-On-ice session (Forwards), 10 a.m.
-On-ice session (Full group), 11 a.m.
-On-ice session (Defenseman), 12:15 p.m.
Wednesday, August 4 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
-On-ice session (Defenseman), 10 a.m.
-On-ice session (Forwards), 12:15 p.m.
-Community event at Willie O'Ree Community Street Hockey Rink, 3 p.m. (235 Western Ave, Boston, MA 02134)
Thursday, August 5 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
-On-ice session (Forwards), 10 a.m.
-On-ice session (Defenseman), 12:15 p.m.
Friday, August 6 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
-On-ice session, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I know some of these guys but the vast majority are basically invites?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
No Europeans with the exception of the Swede from Bowling Green, he's probably already on campus and vaccinated

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
So this explains the Vladar trade. Petruzzelli to the Bruins, confirmed.

He has been filthy numbers wise his last two season at Quinnipiac.

He was a 2017 3rd round pick. He’s 6’5” like Vladar.

Sweeney trades DV for a pick in the round he grabbed DV in. He’s going to sign a younger version from the same round. Sweeney is playing 4D chess right now.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Sammy Ass is too good for dev camp now that he's got his hoity-toity NHL contract?

Trailmix must be overseas, I'm assuming.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Some nice camp invitees here. Parker Ford, Matthew Kopperud, Marc McLaughlin, Brandon Scanlin, Zach Stejskal, and Keith Petruzzelli would all be good signings.

Do we know if any of these kids are eligible to be signed during or after the camp? Thanks

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Do we know if any of these kids are eligible to be signed during or after the camp? Thanks
They are all eligible but other than Petruzzelli I don't think they're looking to turn Pro right now but I could be wrong
Interesting they didn't invite any USHL or US based CHL kids, not sure what to make of it

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
They are all eligible but other than Petruzzelli I don't think they're looking to turn Pro right now but I could be wrong
Interesting they didn't invite any USHL or US based CHL kids, not sure what to make of it

It is a little strange but maybe they are focusing on kids they feel they can sign, get an up-close look at them as well. I would be all over this goalie.

Like Dmen never have enough in the system. That could be why they traded Darth.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad