Half-Assed GDT: Blues v Caps- Will Tom Wilson hurt one of our rookies Part 3?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Has anyone who has been watching Allen closely seen him press an angle to the top of the crease yet?

Every time I think to check, he's been about a foot or so back from the top of the crease.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Maroon is not getting the press box in favor of Fabbri. Why do you hate Maroon so much? It would be Barbashev/Jaskin/4th liner before it would ever be Maroon.
I lost my Berglund. So I need to choose who'll take. Maroon looks sluggish and low hockey IQ. Only positive thing about him is he likes hometown St. Louis so he can be at home with his family and more with son, but what comes to playing ice hockey, to me he looks more of 4th liner or depth popcorn guy then top6 forward.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Therefore jab toward a vulnerable goalie with the chance of receiving a penalty? Nah.

(not shooting the puck in the slot after the Thomas feed makes up for it)
I don't think he got a penalty for that. Generally you're allowed to go after the puck when the puck is loose around the goalie, and the whistle hadn't blown. I think he got a penalty for the punches he threw after the whistle.

Reactions: BuLLeT1291

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I don't think he got a penalty for that. Generally you're allowed to go after the puck when the puck is loose around the goalie, and the whistle hadn't blown. I think he got a penalty for the punches he threw after the whistle.

Regardless, the puck was clearly being held under the goalie by the defender's stick. It's almost like there's a specific penalty if you were to do that to a skater...

Edit: Essentially, he initiated what followed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad