Half-Assed GDT: Blues v Caps- Will Tom Wilson hurt one of our rookies Part 3?

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Blues lines tonight per Lou. Looks like a lineup we see next week to start the season

Caps lineup. Unfortunately the assclown Wilson is playing. Hopefully he doesn’t go 3 for 3 in hurting one of our young players in a preseason game.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Blues will be lucky if Wilson ONLY injures one rookie tonight.
I say we dress Bortuzzo, Mikkola, Edmundson, Dunn, Walman & Parayko with instructions to extract a pound of flesh from Wilson.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I bet he was just mad that Reaves used to beat his ass all the time so when he finally played us without Reaves he had to try to act tough. If he tries pulling something, I hope Maroon goes right after him.

Anyways, looks like we might be seeing our complete opening night roster in action tonight.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I bet he was just mad that Reaves used to beat his ass all the time so when he finally played us without Reaves he had to try to act tough. If he tries pulling something, I hope Maroon goes right after him.

Anyways, looks like we might be seeing our complete opening night roster in action tonight.
With the exception of barbashev in Fabbris spot I hope.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
Can someone refresh my memory of who Wilson injured and what the injury was?
Was it Fabbri a couple years ago?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
2018 Preseason - YouTube

Two streamed games of the preseason for those who haven’t seen them.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'm loving the look of the Blues' lineup. Really looking forward to see if that "4th" line can create some offensive havoc and be a match up nightmare or if they are physically intimidated/a bit of a defensive liability. Also excited to see if a healthy Bouw can be a legit top 4 guy again and compliment Parayko better than Dunn (not trying to take a shot at Dunn, just didn't think he and Parayko meshed well last season).

LGB!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Tonight we'll see more of how good option Maroon really is with ROR - Tarasenko line. I recommend people to watch Maroon's possesion game and does he turnover the puck easily and can he really forecheck when ROR and Tarasenko are lower him and who are the guys who are doing all the work on that line.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Tonight we'll see more of how good option Maroon really is with ROR - Tarasenko line. I recommend people to watch Maroon's possesion game and does he turnover the puck easily and can he really forecheck when ROR and Tarasenko are lower him and who are the guys who are doing all the work on that line.
I'll eat my underwear if those 3 are still a trio come December.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Wilson hasn't been suspended yet? That's surprising. He could be such a useful player if his head wasn't so firmly implanted in his ass all the time. As he is he's more of a liability than anything. Just pretty much guaranteed to put your team short handed at least once per game, usually twice, and be suspended for at least 5 games every season. Such a waste of talent.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Maybe we can convince Jaskin to change his name and number for tonight so Wilson thinks he's a rookie.

Also, I can't view the tweets as they are blocked, would somebody be so kind as to write out the lineups for tonight?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Maybe we can convince Jaskin to change his name and number for tonight so Wilson thinks he's a rookie.

Also, I can't view the tweets as they are blocked, would somebody be so kind as to write out the lineups for tonight?

Blues
Code:
Maroon - ROR - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Blais
Steen - Bozak - Perron
Barbashev - Thomas - Kyrou

Ed- Pietro
Jbo - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo

Allen will play 2 periods and Johnson 3rd.

Caps
Code:
Ovie - Kuz - Wilson
Stephenson - Eller - Connolly
Gersich - Dowd - Barber
O'Brien - Boyd - Walker

Kempny - Carlson
Orpik - Djoos
Siegenthaler - Bowey

Copley
Holtby

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Wilson hasn't been suspended yet? That's surprising. He could be such a useful player if his head wasn't so firmly implanted in his ass all the time. As he is he's more of a liability than anything. Just pretty much guaranteed to put your team short handed at least once per game, usually twice, and be suspended for at least 5 games every season. Such a waste of talent.

He has two suspensions in his career, and fined once I believe. He is now getting into the repeat offender level, the amount of games will continue to climb if he cannot control himself. He is a good player but he is always throwing borderline hits.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis

lol tweets are also blocked at my work, If I see a lot of people commenting on a tweet I always have to pull out my phone to see whats going on...

blueper

Mar 29, 2012
No TV, so I am going to drive down there.
Tickets should be cheap outside of Enterprise especially with the Cardinals playing at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad