Half-Assed GDT: Blues v Caps- Will Tom Wilson hurt one of our rookies Part 3?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Yeo please, just try ffs.

Code:
Blais/Kyrou - ROR - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Kyrou/Blais
Steen - Bozak - Perron
Maroon - Thomas - Barbashev

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
i love seeing forum meltdowns over a meaningless SEPTEMBER game.

Honest question. Who is having a meltdown?

I see some posters poking fun at Allen a bit, myself included and I see some very valid criticism of Maroon's spot on the depth chart but nobody is having a meltdown.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Yeo please, just try ffs.

Code:
Blais/Kyrou - ROR - Tarasenko
Schwartz - Schenn - Kyrou/Blais
Steen - Bozak - Perron
Maroon - Thomas - Barbashev

Where do you see Fabbri once he is ready to be a everyday player again? Does the less effective player out of Blais/Kyrou get sent down? Barbashev get bumped from everyday lineup?

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
i love seeing forum meltdowns over a meaningless SEPTEMBER game.

I've only seen one meltdown this year so far. And it was justified. We did not score the first goal of the preseason. Luckily though it was cleared up after we scored two in a row afterwards and our season was saved.

Seriously though I don't see anyone having a meltdown. Alot of questioning certain decisions on why x player is play over x player or with x player though which are all just discussions that are free to be had

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Anyone else notice the similarity between Dizee's posts and Trump's tweets?

(just saying)

Reactions: jura

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Where do you see Fabbri once he is ready to be a everyday player again? Does the less effective player out of Blais/Kyrou get sent down? Barbashev get bumped from everyday lineup?

If Blais or Kyrou can beat Fabbri or Maroon, they should get their spot on. If Fabbri beats Maroon, I don't see why Maroon should play or other way. WHO is playing better should play not just for assumption.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I've only seen one meltdown this year so far. And it was justified. We did not score the first goal of the preseason. Luckily though it was cleared up after we scored two in a row afterwards and our season was saved.

Seriously though I don't see anyone having a meltdown. Alot of questioning certain decisions on why x player is play over x player or with x player though which are all just discussions that are free to be had

Allen is a big

?

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Bozak has really looked good this entire preseason. I know his price tag is high but man did we ever need the help down the middle.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Blais is looking pretty ineffective right now. I'd like to see Kyrou in that spot for a bit.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
If Blais or Kyrou can beat Fabbri or Maroon, they should get their spot on. If Fabbri beats Maroon, I don't see why Maroon should play or other way. WHO is playing better should play not just for assumption.

Maroon is not getting the press box in favor of Fabbri. Why do you hate Maroon so much? It would be Barbashev/Jaskin/4th liner before it would ever be Maroon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad