Half-Assed GDT: Blues v Caps- Will Tom Wilson hurt one of our rookies Part 3?

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
What has he done wrong?

This is your first post?

giphy.gif

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
I think the set play was to shrink the box and then do a pass from the point down low and then a one touch pass to the slot for a bang bang play. We tried that numerous times and it worked a couple of times but Copley made a couple of big saves.
What was with the guys out high?

I have to seriously question any PP setup that has Tarasenko at the left point (in a 2-1-2) on a 5-on-3 for any length of time.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
cap announcers are on par with the blue jackets and sharks for being the biggest homers ever

no wonder their fans are so obnoxious.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
What was with the guys out high?

I have to seriously question any PP setup that has Tarasenko at the left point (in a 2-1-2) on a 5-on-3 for any length of time.
Jesus Easton dont you know Tank needs to be on the point to use his gnarly slapper

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I have no idea what the plan was on this past 5-on-3.

What a disorganized mess, even if it did generate a few chances.

A few weeks ago I heard an interview with Yeo where they asked him how the staff was going to improve the PP. He said they added several RHS..... and as I waited for him to elaborate I'm thinking, "Ohhhh K, and then....".

Nothing after that. Just "we added RHS and I think that's going to help". I took that as confirmation that Mike Yeo doesn't have the slightest clue how to fix this PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad