Half-Assed GDT: Blues v Caps- Will Tom Wilson hurt one of our rookies Part 3?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
When will people learn that Wilson will always get a penalty. Genuinely being a POS for years will take away the benefit of a doubt one gets. His hit was fine but refs saw players pissed off and Wilson in the area...so he must have done something wrong.

Also....lets not forget Dunn punches above his weight :laugh:

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Yep, I'm a goalie. Gonna say he's been good tonight.

200.webp

MarquetteUSTL

Sep 18, 2018
Both goals were bad. 1st short side goal. 2nd one Allen play too aggressive and can't control rebound and easy goal for Caps.
1st he was too deep, but just marginally. The goal wasn't shortside unless I remember it wrong.

2nd goal was a failure of Dunn, and yes Jake was a tad aggressive but I can see it in that situation

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Anyone else think the Aussie try hard left his feet in his failed attempt to "take Dunns head off"? I cant go back and watch and they only replayed once

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Looks like we are back to the dark ages and only have radio.

I'm getting it on one of the sportsnet channels in the Yukon at the local sports bar, so there are live broadcasts that aren't region locked.

Edit: NBC broadcast

Last edited:

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Of the kids, I think Thomas has looked quite a bit more adept at handling pressure/strength of the Caps roster. Kyrou hasn't done anything wrong, but Thomas has stood up to more physical play.

...now if someone could explain to me why Vladdy is deferring so much...is it the shoulder? Or is he just feeling things out? Or is everyone just dumb? Considering Copley is playing with ta game genie, his shot is the definitive x-factor. Why the PP wasn't centered around it, I'm not sure.

Reactions: Lord Helix

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
cap announcers are on par with the blue jackets and sharks for being the biggest homers ever

no wonder their fans are so obnoxious.

Start of the game wasn't to bad but it has turned very sour for me as well.

Don’t worry I have the audio from Blues broadcast to post with the video so if you wanna watch again there’s that haha.

Reactions: Houli

Shutyur5hole

Sep 25, 2018
St Louis
Parayko was more responsible for both goals against than Allen.
I have always liked Parayko, but ffs, take the body once in a while. I wish Berube would give him the Willie Mays Hays treatment and have him do push-ups after every shift he doesn’t take the body when necessary. He would either get the message or really look like Dolph.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I have always liked Parayko, but ffs, take the body once in a while. I wish Berube would give him the Willie Mays Hays treatment and have him do push-ups after every shift he doesn’t take the body when necessary. He would either get the message or really look like Dolph.

#55 has a future as an accountant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad