Blues Prospects Thread 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Nice article by JR on Perunovich. Didn’t realize he was living with Faulk. I know Neighbors is with Schenn. Any others we know of? Love to see that from the veterans.

Reactions: Celtic Note

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Kessel with 7 shot attempts and 3 SOG, mid-way through second period - down 3-2 to BU. Peterson has a goal.

Kostin had a goal yesterday.

And I know this is irrelevant, but his career trajectory is just odd at this point: Bokk has 2 goals 1 assist in 20 SHL games (not good at all) after scoring 23 points in 47 games 2 years ago (very good for kid his age in that league) and 8 points in the last WJC (very good) - just have no idea what’s going to happen with his career.

Last edited:

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Kessel with 7 shot attempts and 3 SOG, mid-way through second period - down 3-2 to BU. Peterson has a goal.

Kostin had a goal yesterday.

And I know this is irrelevant, but his career trajectory is just odd at this point: Bokk has 2 goals 1 assist in 20 SHL games (not good at all) after scoring 23 points in 47 games 2 years ago (very good for kid his age in that league) and 8 points in the last WJC (very good) - just have no idea what’s going to happen with his career.
Piggybacking off this, apparently Kostin is starting to hit his stride after a slow start. 3 points in his last 3 games and has earned time on Omsk's top line.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Per JT, "Klim Kostin (KHL), Alexei Toropchenko (KHL) and Nikita Alexandrove (Finland's Liiga) are staying overseas. They'll probably get more time there than if they were in Utica on a roster that also includes Vancouver prospects."

Washkurak is also playing in Europe, he's loaned to a 2nd tier team from Slovakia.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Blues minor league signee LW Evan Polei was assigned to the AHL Cleveland Monsters. Here's his profile from a recent Monsters' roster announcement ...
A 6'2", 229 lb. left-shooting native of Wetaskiwin, AB, Polei, 24, notched 1-3-4 with 37 penalty minutes and an even rating in 21 appearances last season for San Antonio. In 105 AHL appearances for the Bakersfield Condors and San Antonio spanning parts of four seasons from 2016-20, Polei registered 14-19-33 with 179 penalty minutes and a +2 rating. Polei supplied 8-9-17 with 79 penalty minutes and a +6 rating in 32 appearances for the ECHL’s Wichita Thunder during the 2017-18 season and prior to his professional career, Polei posted 72-59-131 with 307 penalty minutes and a +1 rating in 242 WHL appearances for the Saskatoon Blades and Red Deer Rebels spanning parts of four seasons from 2013-17.

Renard

Nov 14, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Piggybacking off this, apparently Kostin is starting to hit his stride after a slow start. 3 points in his last 3 games and has earned time on Omsk's top line.

I don't speak Russian, so I don't know what was said by the announcers. But I expected to hear the word "Kostin" which I didn't hear.

SwivelSchwartz

May 14, 2019
I don't speak Russian, so I don't know what was said by the announcers. But I expected to hear the word "Kostin" which I didn't hear.
At the 6 sec Mack of the first video. In the second it sounds like “Klim” is stated, but also sounds like they’re saying he looks like Datsyuk/s

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada

6 second mark sounds like "Brasook goal Kowstind" butchered spelling because I don't speak rusky either, but it sounds like they can't pronounce his name properly?

Second video definitely states Klim at the 1s mark before something about Datsyuk.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
6 second mark sounds like "Brasook goal Kowstind" butchered spelling because I don't speak rusky either, but it sounds like they can't pronounce his name properly?

Second video definitely states Klim at the 1s mark before something about Datsyuk.

Haha, I think it's more likely WE can't say his name properly! I don't speak Russian (a bit of Czech though), but I did hear his name a few times in that clip (14 seconds, 22 seconds, 38 seconds, 44 seconds sounds like some conjugated form). I assume you were talking about the 2nd clip?

From that clip it looks like he's playing with two North Americans, Reid Boucher and Corban Knight. Nice to see him starting to produce.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Kessel scores the 3rd UMass goal of the night, on the back end of a 3-on-1 rush on the River Hawks' goalie. No doubter. His 9th goal & 15th point in 18 games played during the 2020-21 season.

Reactions: Hrkac Circus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad