Mar 31, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Brand Newish....

i084212.jpg

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Nice. Whaddya get?

2016 Jeep Patriot

It was affordable and a vehicle that my teenage daughters were not ashamed of :)

They care so much about what other people think, while I could care less, so I had to weigh their wants with my wallet.

My soon to be 15 year old, who gets her driver's permit in 7 months, thinks it's her car and acts like it's her car because she has always wanted a Jeep.

To me, as long as the wife and kids like it and it's not a car I hate, like a Smart car, I only care about the dependability.

Sorry for yapping...

Reactions: Blueston and Spear

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
2016 Jeep Patriot

It was affordable and a vehicle that my teenage daughters were not ashamed of :)

They care so much about what other people think, while I could care less, so I had to weigh their wants with my wallet.

My soon to be 15 year old, who gets her driver's permit in 7 months, thinks it's her car and acts like it's her car because she has always wanted a Jeep.

To me, as long as the wife and kids like it and it's not a car I hate, like a Smart car, I only care about the dependability.

Sorry for yapping...
Doh!

should have paid attention to the post.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
In case folks missed it, the NHLPA sponsored a Fortnite event. NHL squads had teams of 3 players (most but not all teams) and there was a Team Sweden and Team Women’s Hockey. In case you’re not familiar, it’s a game where 100 competitors drop onto an island, scavenge for weapons, and fight it out until only one team is left, as the island contracts in size. I’m pretty bummed Patrik Laine didn’t play.

The Blues team was Robert Thomas, Vince Dunn and Jordan Kyrou. They won, and evidently Dunn is awesome.

Reactions: bluesXwinXtheXcup

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
To lighten the mood a little, I thought I would share the most recent addition to my very small collection.

1876A691-8C7E-44A2-9202-935EB912A21F.jpeg

Zezel was one of my favorite players even before he played for the Blues in the late 80s and early 90s.

Reactions: stl76

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I played hockey tonight for the first time since early March 12th. It was awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad