Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
You would rather fans be all bandwagon? Only support the team during the good years? The Cards have had one of the better runs since the turn of the century. Most true fans don't turn on and off their fandom. Atleast that's how i feel.

its quite simple to understand really.

If I go to Taco Bell for years and they provide a good service, I REWARD them with my business by continuing to go there. If Taco Bell then decides to change their menu, provide a subpar experience and quality of food, guess what I will do, I will stop going there.

I mention this example because I do this right now. They brought the Beefy Crunch Burrito back for a month right now, so I go there a few times a week because that item is the shit. When they take it away next month, I WONT BE GOING ANYMORE.

By fans rewarding this team for 3 years of almost a identical performance with the only change finally being mid-season this year, you are saying you are OK with the status quo and OK with being supporting a mediocre product.

Matheny went, now its Mo's turn to get canned. Until that happens, I will NOT be supporting this franchise period.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Taco Bell heartlessly took away the volcano menu like 5 years ago but I still go there because I’m a drunk rube with no standards
Taco Bell is a cruel mistress. They will release terrific items for 89 cents and then, without warning, tear it away. Sure, they’ll bring it back but now it’s like, $2. What am I, a Rockefeller?

All that being said I love Taco Bell and it kills me there’s not one near me anymore.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Taco Bell heartlessly took away the volcano menu like 5 years ago but I still go there because I’m a drunk rube with no standards

I just saw they brought back the beefy crunch burrito, so looks like I'm going to be dropping a nuke on my stomach. Nothing like some good taco bell to cleanse the system.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
I just saw they brought back the beefy crunch burrito, so looks like I'm going to be dropping a nuke on my stomach. Nothing like some good taco bell to cleanse the system.
ya they brought it back on the 13th and its there until oct 18th

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I'm still holding out for the return of Pocket Tacos. When I was in high school I could get a medium drink and 5 pocket tacos (the pita bread ones, filled with tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce, meat and cheese) for $3.00 exactly. I had it down to a science. And then add 1 regular sauce and 1 hot. It was a great meal, and one I consumed many a weekend.

The other thing you've learned today, when Dizee says it, he means it:
WE WANT TACOS!

Reactions: KirkOut

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
white castle is solid 3-4am food but at normal hours there are much better places.

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015
My old lady never had white Castle until our first official date, yes I'm classy! Also on the way to Hitchcock's first game as head coach!

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Taco Bell is a cruel mistress. They will release terrific items for 89 cents and then, without warning, tear it away. Sure, they’ll bring it back but now it’s like, $2. What am I, a Rockefeller?

All that being said I love Taco Bell and it kills me there’s not one near me anymore.
No joke, since my move to Florida in January i now have one in my backyard. I must say TBell breakfast is highly underrated.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Martinez and Munoz should be packaged into a deal for a elite player.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Martinez and Munoz have tons of value IMO. I'm still holding out for Carlos to return to form though. He's still young, no?

Taco Bell is to tacos as Subway is to a sub. I still eat at both because my daughters won't branch out.

Hope Cubs lose in any way shape or form. Yet, happy they won it all recently, means the Blues can too. They can go back to the lovable losers. I would rather a small market team like Milwaukee win it, than the Cubs.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
Martinez and Munoz have tons of value IMO. I'm still holding out for Carlos to return to form though. He's still young, no?

Taco Bell is to tacos as Subway is to a sub. I still eat at both because my daughters won't branch out.

Hope Cubs lose in any way shape or form. Yet, happy they won it all recently, means the Blues can too. They can go back to the lovable losers. I would rather a small market team like Milwaukee win it, than the Cubs.

I assumed he was talking about Jose, not Carlos. I recant my statement if he meant Carlos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad