Blues #1 goaltender race Allen vs. Binnington vs. Husso?

Blues #1 goaltender?

• Jake Allen

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • Jordan Binnington

Votes: 95 74.8%
  • Ville Husso

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Jared Koreau

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Evan Fitzpatrick

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Members who voted for 'Jake Allen'

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
:rolleyes:

This poll was posted on 12/21/19. Jake Allen was the only goalie in the poll who had started an NHL game in his career on that date.

Of course people voted for him, especially since the poll didn't even specify whether the question was who is the current #1 at the moment, who should be the current #1 at the moment or who will be the #1 at some point in the future.

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs

Hey Ranksu, Binnington is pretty awesome. How about you post up the deer in headlights picture of Husso for effect of whom you're in love with.

How about you laugh at people who voted for Allen when he was the starter before Binnington was Winnington.

How about you get into another pissing match with Youpi about god knows what again. You've really shown you're rear this season. Last season you came across as a sincerely excited Husso fan, this year, you're just a salty Husso follower that wants to lash out like a child.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

This poll was posted on 12/21/19. Jake Allen was the only goalie in the poll who had started an NHL game in his career on that date.

Of course people voted for him, especially since the poll didn't even specify whether the question was who is the current #1 at the moment, who should be the current #1 at the moment or who will be the #1 at some point in the future.
There is option for chance your vote.

Reactions: Bendak

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hey Ranksu, are you still voting for Husso?

Those who voted for Husso, I'm not judging, just enlightening us all about the OP.

Someone is missing...
I'm voting Binnington, 'cus I can view who is #1 and not being biased about my opinion and stick who I fan of, there is big difference.

I've been this board long time and Still you american jokers understood me totally wrong.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
Hey Ranksu, are you still voting for Husso?

Those who voted for Husso, I'm not judging, just enlightening us all about the OP.

Someone is missing...
I voted Husso because I thought he would step up and take that leap. Of course I had no idea that Binnington had freaking ice in his veins. I won't change my vote because that's basically cheating. But I am glad someone stepped up this year.

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs
I'm voting Binnington, 'cus I can view who is #1 and not being biased about my opinion and stick who I fan of, there is big difference.

I've been this board long time and Still you american jokers understood me totally wrong.

Dear Ranksu,
You're becoming toxic with your self authored hypocrisy.

Stay on point, you're being called out for lambasting some of us that did not have presence of mind to anoint Binnington the starter prior to his first win in the NHL.

Let that sink in for a moment, then ask yourself, why you feel need to bash on people that are not professionals (like you) and can't predict the future (like you, see Ville Husso).

We're all Blues fans here, and I highly doubt that any of us are disappointed with the diamond in the rough that is Jordan Binnington.

I voted Husso because I thought he would step up and take that leap. Of course I had no idea that Binnington had freaking ice in his veins. I won't change my vote because that's basically cheating. But I am glad someone stepped up this year.

I wanted to vote Husso, I had high hopes for him.

I'm with you on a tender finally stepping up, it seems like it has been a long time coming.

Last edited:

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN

I disagree. I understand you better than ever.

Ranksu is more interested in having a conversation about who posts what, than actually talking about the hockey itself. The entire point of this thread was to generate targets for him to ridicule, which has come full circle with this most recent post where he lists names.

We can all see that Binnington is the starter right now. A poll tells us nothing. An there was NO ONE, even the most optimistic among us, that would have predicted Binnington to be doing this, before he'd even started a single game.

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Dear Ranksu,
You're becoming toxic with your self authored hypocrisy.

Stay on point, you're being called out for lambasting some of us that did not have presence of mind to anoint Binnington the starter prior to his first win in the NHL.

Let that sink in for a moment, then ask yourself, why you feel need to bash on people that are not professionals (like you) and can't predict the future (like you, see Ville Husso).

We're all Blues fans here, and I highly doubt that any of us are disappointed with the diamond in the rough that is Jordan Binnington.

I wanted to vote Husso, I had high hopes for him.

I'm with you on a tender finally stepping up, it seems like it has been a long time coming.
You are Guy who is giving excuses för what you vote. We don't need those it doesn't mean anything.

I just quote whom voted Allen and had good laugh about it.

You don't need to get your feelings hurt.

Cotton McKnight

He left, get over it!
Feb 6, 2009
Siloam Springs
I disagree. I understand you better than ever.

Ranksu is more interested in having a conversation about who posts what, than actually talking about the hockey itself. The entire point of this thread was to generate targets for him to ridicule, which has come full circle with this most recent post where he lists names.

We can all see that Binnington is the starter right now. A poll tells us nothing. An there was NO ONE, even the most optimistic among us, that would have predicted Binnington to be doing this, before he'd even started a single game.

Thank you for the enlightening view on this situation. I think I can make a effort to miss a Ranksu post/thread from this point forward.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada

Wait. What? You can get future votes?

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016

Yet in 2042 the following conversation will still occur:

New HF Blues poster: “You can’t compare the stats of a non NHL Finnish player with an existing NHL Player”

“Why not?” Ranksu would ask.

New HF Blues poster “Because he isn’t playing in the same league.”

“Why isn’t he cause he would be better?”

New HF Blues Poster“Because he is not.”

Ranksu: “Don’t we need to compare the stats to determine if the non-nhl Finnish Player should be in NHL already?

New HF Blues Poster :…(sigh)… “You can’t compare the stats of a non NHL Finnish player to an NHL player”

Reactions: STLomacneko

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Yet in 2042 the following conversation will still occur:

New HF Blues poster: “You can’t compare the stats of a non NHL Finnish player with an existing NHL Player”

“Why not?” Ranksu would ask.

New HF Blues poster “Because he isn’t playing in the same league.”

“Why isn’t he cause he would be better?”

New HF Blues Poster“Because he is not.”

Ranksu: “Don’t we need to compare the stats to determine if the non-nhl Finnish Player should be in NHL already?

New HF Blues Poster :…(sigh)… “You can’t compare the stats of a non NHL Finnish player to an NHL player”
:scared:

I like Ranksu, cut our Finnish brother from another mother break guys :laugh:

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Not sure why anyone voted for Allen even without any of our other goalies having NHL experience. I've always hated Jake and can't believe the goaltending issue wasn't solved in the offseason. Sure, we wouldn't have gotten to see what we have in Binnington, but the goaltending was clearly a glaring issue with Jake costing us the playoffs this year. I thought I hated Halak when he was on the Blues....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad