OT: Blue Jays part 4 Jays and the off season begins Dickey Says "goodbye?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
I have always been a Hernadez fan so don't get to mad at me some of you hardcore jays fans.

It should be a close game but the Jays have woken up I think.

Last edited:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Wow McDavid cutting right through the Swedish d.

McDavid-Matthews duo, old Todd isn't messing around

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Probably needs to be mentioned how much fun the first two games of this series have been to watch because of the crowd in Seattle. I had the tv on for the first game but I wasn't able to watch much as I was in and out of the room. The cheering crowd had me confused as to who was playing well and who wasn't. Buck and Pat kept saying that crowd was probably 50/50 for the Jays and Mariners but I think it was even more pro Jays, especially in the second game.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Probably needs to be mentioned how much fun the first two games of this series have been to watch because of the crowd in Seattle. I had the tv on for the first game but I wasn't able to watch much as I was in and out of the room. The cheering crowd had me confused as to who was playing well and who wasn't. Buck and Pat kept saying that crowd was probably 50/50 for the Jays and Mariners but I think it was even more pro Jays, especially in the second game.

I enjoyed the games because the Jays played well.

Never know for sure how much of the crowd was really Jays fans. Of course Sportstnet was going to focus on the Jays fans in the crowd.

Through 7 the Jays have two hits. So frustrating this team. How do they go from 14 hits to 2?

Wow McDavid cutting right through the Swedish d.

McDavid-Matthews duo, old Todd isn't messing around

What does this have to do with the Blue Jays? :sarcasm:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Sweden f'd me....why not the Jays ....

I admit i bet against the Jays the last 2 hahahahahaaha.....

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
But I stated before I am a Hernandez fan.

Cano, Cruz

..no I hate Seahawks. Not hate but dislike

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Nice AB Travis.

Man that was a criminally good catch by Freeman.

Man those TD fan ads are trying waaaaaaaay too hard.

Last edited:

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
First and second with one out in the bottom of the 11th and the Jays couldn't get a run across.

they might regret that.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I enjoyed the games because the Jays played well.

Never know for sure how much of the crowd was really Jays fans. Of course Sportstnet was going to focus on the Jays fans in the crowd.
Seriously??
Doesn't matter where in the crowd Sportsnet has been putting their camera, it's sections and sections of Jays fans. I think that's amazing considering the Mariners are still in the wild card race.

Last edited:

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Seriously??
Doesn't matter where in the crowd Sportsnet has been putting their camera, it's sections and sections of Jays fans. I think that's amazing considering the Mariners are still in the wild card race.

You are right. I apologize for daring to have a different opinion than you. Please PM a list of allowable opinions to have.

Inning from hell for Donaldson.

Terrible, terrible end to that game.

Typical Jays. Two games where they tantalize. Then they crash down to earth again.

Can someone to please explain to Zaun that it is impossible to do something 999 times out of a hundred? :sarcasm:

Well...at least we didnt have to watch Thole bat...

There's a silver lining!

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Off day for the Jays. They need it after using up their bullpen last night.

Scoreboard watching highlights.

Detroit @ Minnesota. Day night double header. Tigers sweep and they are a game back of the Jays.

Angels @ Houston. Astros win and they are 1 1/2 back of the Jays.

Boston @ Baltimore. That's a tough one for Jays fans.

Is it better for the Jays to keep the Red Sox in striking distance for the division or to increase their lead in home field advantage for the wildcard game?

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Definitely want Boston to win, 5 games back with 10 remaining would be tough even if the Red Sox were on a losing trend and the Jays were on fire. With the way the Sox are playing the Jays would definitely have to win out to have a chance at the division, not gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad