OT: Blue Jays part 4 Jays and the off season begins Dickey Says "goodbye?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I'm guessing MLB doesn't have a concussion protocol? Ross looked pretty dazed after taking that ball off his mask that led to the two Indians runs. Had he been playing another sport he may have been pulled before his at bat.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
I have never in my life ever seen a team winning by three runs (with three errors) in a game 7 of even a wild card game, let alone a world series game. That is INSANE.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Probably even more then are in Cleveland. :sarcasm:;)

Heck on an intense game so far, what a slide from Bryant.

If you're gonna be pedantic you should know that 'than' is used for comparisons. :sarcasm:

I have never in my life ever seen a team winning by three runs (with three errors) in a game 7 of even a wild card game, let alone a world series game. That is INSANE.

Looks like the injuries to the Indians pitching staff will sink them in the end. Tomlin didn't have it yesterday. Kluber didn't have it today. They both couldn't handle the herculean workload.

But, Chapman is warming up. So there is a chance...

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
If you're gonna be pedantic you should know that 'than' is used for comparisons. :sarcasm:

Looks like the injuries to the Indians pitching staff will sink them in the end. Tomlin didn't have it yesterday. Kluber didn't have it today. They both couldn't handle the herculean workload.

But, Chapman is warming up. So there is a chance...

Joe Madden worst manager in history omg why have Chapman pitch yesterday

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Joe Madden worst manager in history omg why have Chapman pitch yesterday

These decisions are so tough. If the Indians lose people will call out Francona for starting Kluber three times.

LeBron celebrating the homer was awesome.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I love Hockey more then anything, but Baseball's ability to just create moments simply amazing. The sport truly lends itself to magic

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
These decisions are so tough. If the Indians lose people will call out Francona for starting Kluber three times.

Francona didn't have much of a choice though. Carrasco is out and Salazar is just off the DL. Maddon has screwed this up on his own. Even worse decision than when Gibbons was using Osuna in a lost cause in game 3.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I love Hockey more then anything, but Baseball's ability to just create moments simply amazing. The sport truly lends itself to magic

Baseball post-season is the best of the four major sports. I am open to changing my opinion when the Oilers make the playoffs.

What an incredible game.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011

but he makes your easy decisions over complicated. Yesterday 5 run you have to put someone out. I have played baseball a guy who is a 1-2 inning guy isn't a 3-4 inning guy. Chapman hasn't thrown that many pitches in 3 days and been successful ever.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Francona didn't have much of a choice though. Carrasco is out and Salazar is just off the DL. Maddon has screwed this up on his own. Even worse decision than when Gibbons was using Osuna in a lost cause in game 3.

but he makes your easy decisions over complicated. Yesterday 5 run you have to put someone out. I have played baseball a guy who is a 1-2 inning guy isn't a 3-4 inning guy. Chapman hasn't thrown that many pitches in 3 days and been successful ever.

The Cubs just showed that they could blow a five run lead.

In Maddon's defence the Cubs had to win yesterday to make today's game. That's why you use your closer in that situation.

I'm thinking Francona is happy he started Davis today.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Baseball post-season is the best of the four major sports. I am open to changing my opinion when the Oilers make the playoffs.

What an incredible game.

I don't know, man. I attended the CFL West Final last year and that was one of the most emotionally-intense sporting events I have ever seen.

But this is pretty good... :D

Sep 26, 2016
For the first time I witnessed a curse made incarnate, personified with Davis's HR.

I'm not even much of a baseball fan and my eyes are glued to the screen. I don't want it to end! It feels like watching history in the making.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
That decision to bring in Ross to catch Lester was a curious one. You burn Contreras, the guy the rest of the relievers prefer. Not only that but Ross looked like he got his bell rung pretty good in that fifth inning.

BlowbyBlow

Jan 22, 2011
For the first time I witnessed a curse made incarnate, personified with Davis's HR.

I'm not even much of a baseball fan and my eyes are glued to the screen. I don't want it to end! It feels like watching history in the making.

the worst is watching that loser Lebron cheering all excited lets hope if Cleveland loses he doesn't advise the guys go play...in Miami lol

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
They might have called Heyward out at first as a result of that slide in the regular season.

Top of the ninth, tied game seven of the world series? No way any ump in the majors makes that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad