OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
@Scandale du Jour or any other wrastlin' people excited for SummerSlam/NXT this weekend?

I have friends over tomorrow and they are not wrestling fan so I will not watch NXT live. Will probably DVR it and watch the next day. Cannot wait for the LMS match. Love me some Johnny Wrestling.

SS will probably suck. Curious to see how much the crowd will shit on Reigns vs Lesnar.

Reactions: ColePens

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Wii U controller better? What?
I had the same situation, get it for the switch. It's such a good game that it's worth buying twice. Same with Rocket League, which I also bought twice.

The WiiU pro controller was the best controller I've ever used in any video game system. I don't have a pro controller for the switch, I like the joycons a lot so I didn't feel a need to get a pro controller.

I dont like motion controls, and really, rumble is just a little off balance cam spinning--so, I dont care for those 'better' features of the Switch Pro.

The stick vs button layout. It really just depends on preference.

So, WiiU lacking some features I dont care about and a layout that is whatever, but coming in at DOUBLE the battery life and a ton less money---well...hard to argue.

Best video game controller ever, and I won't hear arguments for anything else:

250px-Nintendo-GameCube-Wavebird-Silver.jpg

I'll allow it! But let's caveat a bit...best Nintendo controller made. Nothing beats the Xbox 360 when it comes to mass market 'stock' controllers.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I had a Samsung for two years, jumped straight back to Apple when my time was up. Didn't like the choices of browsers. Don't get me wrong, choice is good but there was just too much.

That pretty much sums it up. Apple fans do not like to tinker or do things on their own. They just want it in a nice pretty package already set up for them. Which is what Apple products are and always have been.

This sounds condescending.

I apologize. I think.

Reactions: vabm8

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
People who don’t have iPhones, give me your opinion on what you do have.

Have a Samsung s9 and always have enjoyed Samsung. I'm a pretty big tech guy but i don't mod my phones. I just like google and how i have more ability to customize. It works for me.

I have a friend who has the new pixel and he loves it, too. So I think both of those are the only 2 phones i'd go for if not an iphone.

As always, the phone tech has slowed down so much it's not worth updating. But if it's been a good while you can't go wrong with either product (iphone, new pixel, s9).

Reactions: vabm8 and EightyOne

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
That pretty much sums it up. Apple fans do not like to tinker or do things on their own. They just want it in a nice pretty package already set up for them. Which is what Apple products are and always have been.

This sounds condescending.

I apologize. I think.
I don't need nor want an all singing and dancing phone. I want simple.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Quick update:
After 4 months I finally got out of the clinic, don't feel much better but it's nice to be at home. Now I have to get used to it again and use the stuff I learned in my daily life. I have a long road ahead of me but I'm ready to go it until the end, something I probably wasn't before

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Quick update:
After 4 months I finally got out of the clinic, don't feel much better but it's nice to be at home. Now I have to get used to it again and use the stuff I learned in my daily life. I have a long road ahead of me but I'm ready to go it until the end, something I probably wasn't before

Just one day at a time.

Best of luck to you..to us afflicted..we all need to keep fighting every day.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
People who don’t have iPhones, give me your opinion on what you do have.
I have a Nexus 5X which they unfortunately don't make anymore. I decided a while ago that even though I love Apple computers, the additional functionality I got out of an iPhone was minimal over phones that cost half as much and I'll never go back. When I got this phone, it felt faster and the camera has been great.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Bridesmaids is hilarious too.
That it was and I'll tell you why.

It wasn't trying to rip off a movie with a male cast, it was a movie that was about women and their shit, made very well and funny.

Oddly enough, that same director has been the biggest whiny bitch about this whole "remakes with female cast" crap.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
That it was and I'll tell you why.

It wasn't trying to rip off a movie with a male cast, it was a movie that was about women and their ****, made very well and funny.

Oddly enough, that same director has been the biggest whiny ***** about this whole "remakes with female cast" crap.
yeah I wasn't referring to the female cast conversation, just Melissa McCarthy

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
People who make a big deal out of race to show how not racist they are enhance the racial divide just as much as actual racists do. You see it in all areas, it's in the name of "diversity" but it's more so about hitting arbitrary quotas so they can't be viewed as racist.

It never made sense to me why things couldn't just be completely merit based, where things outside of your merit meant nothing.

No offense but it’s easy for white men to say this. Much harder for other groups that have historically been discriminated against and marginalized. Not trying to get into a big debate on it, just asking you to think a tad more critically about it.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Thanks for a mostly split opinion, gang. I think I’ll go with the cheaper Samsung with a good deal in case I somehow hate it more than Apple’s lowlights. Watch this go worse.

I didn’t find Bridesmades funny.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for a mostly split opinion, gang. I think I’ll go with the cheaper Samsung with a good deal in case I somehow hate it more than Apple’s lowlights. Watch this go worse.

I didn’t find Bridesmades funny.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad