OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
That list is lies.

Every city there either has no jobs, no housing, no life, no outdoor ability for four season living, or is filled with literally insufferable humans.

Like. I can't even believe that ANY criteria puts Honolulu, motherf***ing DC, and derpy Pittsburgh as top three in the US...hilarious. Cleveland...Cleveland....OMG...and Lexington? Top 20. Huh?????

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
That list is lies.

Every city there either has no jobs, no housing, no life, no outdoor ability for four season living, or is filled with literally insufferable humans.

Like. I can't even believe that ANY criteria puts Honolulu, mother****ing DC, and derpy Pittsburgh as top three in the US...hilarious. Cleveland...Cleveland....OMG...and Lexington? Top 20. Huh?????

Typical west coast elitism. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
176718ba-5645-4ffa-8ac5-e2a46efc542a.jpg

We're number 32, we're number 32!

Born in 2 now live in 6. Don’t think they took into account housing affordability into Vancouver’s rankings or a few other things. It is beautiful though.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Thanks (and to @Clare2904). If his test is good then he gets the pleasure of going under for dental work next week lol.

I get nervous with him. He really is my best friend. He’s eating and not excessively urinating which would be the bigger red flags. He may just need to drink more water than usual because of the smoke from the forest fires. He did vomit a few times though but he did eat cat poop which apparently he loves so maybe that triggered it.

They can’t tell you what’s wrong though and my brain is hard to switch off when it comes to my dogs.
Just like Tootsie Rolls :sarcasm: Seriously, though, don't forget to update us!

Reactions: KIRK and Tom Hanks

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
Thanks (and to @Clare2904). If his test is good then he gets the pleasure of going under for dental work next week lol.

I get nervous with him. He really is my best friend. He’s eating and not excessively urinating which would be the bigger red flags. He may just need to drink more water than usual because of the smoke from the forest fires. He did vomit a few times though but he did eat cat poop which apparently he loves so maybe that triggered it.

They can’t tell you what’s wrong though and my brain is hard to switch off when it comes to my dogs.

Sorry to hear that man.
I like dogs better than most people and I'm going to be a freakin mess when it comes time for mine (named Crosby is her name )

Reactions: KIRK

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry to hear that man.
I like dogs better than most people and I'm going to be a freakin mess when it comes time for mine (named Crosby is her name )

Thanks mate. He seemed better today and I might get the test pushed forward if I can. If it starts to go bad I can hospitalise him to get his blood work back down but if it goes bad again quickly that’s probably it for him.

3 years ago he was given a 1% chance of survival and when he got out of hospital they said could be a couple weeks, months but not more than a year left in him. He proved them wrong.

My other pug is named Crosby :)

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Man BC is burning down good. Apparently Victoria is at the worst air quality in the world due to the forest fires, was outside biking in it.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Man BC is burning down good. Apparently Victoria is at the worst air quality in the world due to the forest fires, was outside biking in it.

It’s bad in Vancouver right now too. I can actually smell it and I have anosmia (lack of smell and therefore taste). Can’t see any of the mountains at all.

I saw a gif map of when it’s supposed to disappear. It said yesterday, guess they were wrong.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
It’s bad in Vancouver right now too. I can actually smell it and I have anosmia (lack of smell and therefore taste). Can’t see any of the mountains at all.

I saw a gif map of when it’s supposed to disappear. It said yesterday, guess they were wrong.
BC always sucks in August.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Just like Tootsie Rolls :sarcasm: Seriously, though, don't forget to update us!
Not replying to your post, i just hunted you from the
Favourite Player #15

... closed thread to reply to:
American beer ... making love in a canoe :laugh: OK, there are actually a lot of really good breweries here, but the beer that we mass produce tends to be pretty bleh.​

Awesome joke but yeah, micro breweries are growing like... Yeast! :wg:

Reactions: DegenX

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yea and I'm generally as "anti establishment" and anti whatever is cool as you can get. So you can understand my dilemma :laugh:

I like it because it's pretty straightforward. I grew up with NES and Sega Genesis, so when games start getting super complicated is when I start to lose interest. Plus I like the "team" aspect...I never ever play Solo
Yeah it would be a lot of fun with friends I'm sure. I've only played it solo so it got old fast.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I had dinner with 3 guys from work today. They’re all around 30-ish and Rocky was on the TV at the pub. None of them had seen a Rocky movie. I was shocked!

Reactions: Ogrezilla and KIRK

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
I had dinner with 3 guys from work today. They’re all around 30-ish and Rocky was on the TV at the pub. None of them had seen a Rocky movie. I was shocked!

I'm 30ish. I've never seen a full Rocky movie. Not even the new ones/spin offs.

Also haven't seen a Rambo. Or Commando...which is strange because I've seen like every other Arnold movie.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I like Running Man myself

Also a very fine piece of entertainment. Personally my favourite Arnie is Conan the Barbarian.

But for quintessential Arnie, for peak over the top machismo, I think Commando is the only choice.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Also a very fine piece of entertainment. Personally my favourite Arnie is Conan the Barbarian.

But for quintessential Arnie, for peak over the top machismo, I think Commando is the only choice.

Anyone with 30mins needs to watch this Arnold kill count (until end of 2013 at least):

Reactions: Peat

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
I like Running Man myself
Me too but if you haven't read it already, read the book, it's even better.

Written by that asshole Richard Bachman who incidently happens to be Stephen King.

If only the movie hadn't been so loosely based on the novel... a more litteral take on it would have become a masterpiece.

Runningmanbachman.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad