OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Alf Pogs! Remember Alf? He's Back...in Pog Form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Yeah, I really have no experience in the city so I'm just wondering about the parking situation there. Didn't even know there was a subway in Pittsburgh. Will have to check it out. Thanks for the information.
Yeah spots are available downtown. And the T actually has a stop right below the BNY building if that's where your interview is. Good luck!

Sep 19, 2008
Yeah spots are available downtown. And the T actually has a stop right below the BNY building if that's where your interview is. Good luck!

Thanks. Thinking of just parking at First Avenue station and riding train to the Wood Street station.

Sep 19, 2008
Don't go that far yet. I'm only going there for an interview, but I like the program and position that they're interviewing for. Plus I'm a finalist so that's good.

I emailed them and they told me to park in another garage closer to there. Depending on time, I might be able to take a walk across the Clemente bridge and visit PNC Park.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This time of year was always the best when you are in school.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I just found out about this whole lostprophets thing. I liked some of their music... but I just don't know anymore. This is terrible.

I just had to google what you were referring to.

WOAH.
TcYosWj.gif

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Uh... yeah... if even half the stuff that.... creature... did turns out to be true, he's pretty much the antichrist. Wow.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
has anyone been to buenos aires in argentina? i will be going there for several weeks and will be mostly free to do what i want. once i'm there, i need to live on the cheap (relatively), but i plan to eat a lot of meat, join a gym, do some drinking, and mostly do nature stuff (iguazu falls, wetlands).

member 51464

Damn, I missed discussion of cheese and travel.

On the cheese front, I must say I am disturbed at the number of people I have met recently who claim to prefer grilled cheese with tomato on it. The correct answer is, say it with me, grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in.

On the travel front, I enjoy traveling. I landed my dream job which involves a pension and spending as much as 35+ of the next 35+ years overseas. The downside (or, the catch) is that this is a hell of a lot of work. Today was my first day not working at least 12 hours in many, many weeks. Thank goodness for four-day weekends.

Anyway, diplomacy is kind of a *****. I think maybe I should have gone into business to travel while getting fat off the land instead of as a public servant. Oh well.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I know my American Penguins fan friends wont be fired up, but I just got tickets to the World Junior Championship next year in Toronto! If I can just get through finals this is shaping up to be an okay Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad