OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Alf Pogs! Remember Alf? He's Back...in Pog Form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
dBTq9wG.jpg

Last edited:

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Posting this again as the previous thread closed.

So heading to Charleston SC this Saturday for a week. The girlfriend has wanted to go there for a long time and finally gave in and am taking her there.

Anyone who knows the place that can suggest the best fine dining place there?

The chicks expect you to take 'em someplace nice, and we do like good food and the whole fine dining thing. Sort of a Monterey Bay or Hyholde level place.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I've lived in Charleston for about a year now. I have no idea where to go for fine dining. I don't really eat at restaurants. When I do, it is nothing close to fine dining.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I've lived in Charleston for about a year now. I have no idea where to go for fine dining. I don't really eat at restaurants. When I do, it is nothing close to fine dining.

Charleston is crawling with awesome food in every corner. That restaurant week they have down there is killer. I'm pretty sure I saw a "Top 10 restaurant in the US list," recently and Charleston had 2 restaurants on the list.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Charleston is crawling with awesome food in every corner. That restaurant week they have down there is killer. I'm pretty sure I saw a "Top 10 restaurant in the US list," recently and Charleston had 2 restaurants on the list.
I don't doubt it.

wpid-bankruptcy_monopoly-2013-10-7-19-00.jpg

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Have you played it yet? Seems to be getting pretty lukewarm reviews and I'm flat broke at the moment.

Plan on doing so today. The lukewarm reviews seem to be because it's such obvious fan service to those who have played the series from the begining...and I'm an obsessive fan of the series...so...not a negative for me at all.

Plus throwing the whole noir angle into things for a film nerd...**** yeah.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Plan on doing so today. The lukewarm reviews seem to be because it's such obvious fan service to those who have played the series from the begining...and I'm an obsessive fan of the series...so...not a negative for me at all.

Plus throwing the whole noir angle into things for a film nerd...**** yeah.
Oh **** yeah, I'm down for some fan service. Feel free to offer your thoughts later.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Well, I've had a terrible migraine for three days in a row now. Blurred vision, photo-sensitivity, nausea, the whole nine yards. Pretty sweet. Guess I'll stuff as many ibuprofen into my face as I can fit into my hand.

If I disappear from the boards, an alien has burst forth from my skull and I am no more.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Not sure where to post this or even if there is an appropriate place.

Three students were just shot at Brashear High School.

Not many details heavy police presence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
For the first time in four days, I don't have a debilitating migraine. I am so ****ing happy right now. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad