TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Yup, Haleigh was right in targeting Tyler. Brett isn't really smart enough to lead a herd. He's too upfront. He has a pojer face but he stirs up too much drama for that to matter.

Double evictions are great because theres no time for real strategy on the second one as it happens on the fly.
They should have kept on with trying to target Tyler. They f***ed up hardcore.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I don't know, he's a pretty good manipulator. I could see him being able to flip L6 onto each other when push comes to shove. He's been really good at creating paranoia and planting seeds of doubt in people.

If JC or Haliegh win the next HOH and can get two L6 members on the block AFTER the veto, one of them goes home. Then you could be looking at JC / Faysal / Haleigh alliance vs. L6. Then you've got Sam as a floater who is kind of attached to Tyler.

Throw a double eviction in there and who knows how the house could swing.

Edit: If JC can help Brett see that he is #4 in the pecking order of L6 he might be able to swing Brett against him. If Tyler were to somehow get evicted I don't think L6 can go on, he's the backbone.
Yeah see the thing is JC thinks Tyler is his number 1 right now. If JC was gonna try and turn against anyone it would be Brett. I think people need to temper themselves with JC...he played Fessy like a fiddle yes. But Tyler is absolutely not Fessy. And JC has no idea he is being played by L6

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
KC was the replacement she volunteers to Fessy to make sure Scottie would go home. I have no idea why they do everything on the weekend but they always have.

Wow....he really is the dumbest player in recent memory. Willing to work with someone on the other side against his own, dummie doesm't know he will probably be next.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Who was Brett replaced with? Why do they rush all this **** if the vote isnt until Thursday?
Veto ceremonies are Monday, this gives the houseguests 2 days to campaign (as the live show on Thursday is 4pm their time and during the day they have to rehearse a bunch of other things).

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So the live shows arent even actually live? Because on Thursday's its on at 9PM ET, which means 6 out there.
Sorry, Thursday's episode is live. Don't know why I thought 4pm lol... It would be 6 their time 9pm EST. But yeah, most of Thursday is just getting ready for the live show.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
He thinks he is helping himself but he 100% helped Tyler and Angela more then he helped himself this week. I just dont see L6 being caught by something like that....I mean multiple members have been openly fine with going on the block knowing they would be fine and they were. Those 4 are about as rock solid a 4 we have seen since the Brigade and ironically JC is L6 Brittney. Like that is literally how I see his game playing out in front of him.

I completely agree. I have a terrible memory when it comes to previous seasons of TV shows but L4 has to be the most solid alliance in BB history like you said. Things can change yes but not once has any one of them made a comment about doing something against the alliance in the DR. Every single DR has been “how we can benefit L4”. People think Brett will be the first to flip sides but I don’t think he genuinely likes anyone in the house besides KC, Angela, Tyler based on his DRs.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
I hated this cast to start, but they’ve really grown on me. Strangely I like Angela’s game recently, JC is hilarious, Tyler’s played a good game, Kaycee seems like someone I’d hand out with (that’s random), Fessy and haleigh are great drama tv, Scottie is hilariously awkward, L6 playing a fantastic game. And Zing bots coming up?!?

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I can see JC wiggling himself into the final 4 with a late-game HOH win. I think he's thrown two HOH's already.
Ehhhhh I think out of the remaining houseguests, he's by far the weakest player competition wise. Hell, I'd even argue that of all contestants this season, the only ones he's probably better than competition wise are Steve, Rachel, and Winston.

If J.C gets to the final 2/3, it's going to be because he convinced people to take him there. I can't see him winning a single HoH or Veto all season long.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I completely agree. I have a terrible memory when it comes to previous seasons of TV shows but L4 has to be the most solid alliance in BB history like you said. Things can change yes but not once has any one of them made a comment about doing something against the alliance in the DR. Every single DR has been “how we can benefit L4”. People think Brett will be the first to flip sides but I don’t think he genuinely likes anyone in the house besides KC, Angela, Tyler based on his DRs.

Thats because before that he was all over Winnie The Pooh.

But when the other side is this dumb they make the L4 look great.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I hated this cast to start, but they’ve really grown on me. Strangely I like Angela’s game recently, JC is hilarious, Tyler’s played a good game, Kaycee seems like someone I’d hand out with (that’s random), Fessy and haleigh are great drama tv, Scottie is hilariously awkward, L6 playing a fantastic game. And Zing bots coming up?!?

Still not huge on most of it. I liked last season's cast better but hated the gameplay.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Ehhhhh I think out of the remaining houseguests, he's by far the weakest player competition wise. Hell, I'd even argue that of all contestants this season, the only ones he's probably better than competition wise are Steve, Rachel, and Winston.

If J.C gets to the final 2/3, it's going to be because he convinced people to take him there. I can't see him winning a single HoH or Veto all season long.

What about Rockette....I mean star?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Still not huge on most of it. I liked last season's cast better but hated the gameplay.
This is legitimately the first time I have ever seen a single person say they liked anything about last season. A group of people actively trying to trigger someones PTSD was a step to far for me lol. That entire season could get shot to the damn moon for all I care.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
This is legitimately the first time I have ever seen a single person say they liked anything about last season. A group of people actively trying to trigger someones PTSD was a step to far for me lol. That entire season could get shot to the damn moon for all I care.

I didnt see every episode at the beginning of last season, I moved and was living with a relative and we had one TV and the husband doesn't like the show so we could only watch on night's he wasn't home. Saw about everyother episode but who had the PTSD? I'm still not big on these labels, I still don't think it's a true disorder.(I don't really believe in disorders, but like with everything, when people are not the same, because none of us are people want a label for sympathy and acceptance.) We all can have something that we experience that haunts us, the extremes may not be equal. The real problem is those willing to take pills will get worse, not better. I didn't like the gameplay but this season's cast bores me outside of Tyler, JC and maybe Brett. Sam was cool at first. Watching Rockstar and Kaitlyn trip was cool for 5 seconds then it got old. Could never stand Bayleigh or Swaggy. Fessy is stupid. Forgot Rachel was even there mostly. Scottie is eccentric. Theres just no fight or drama.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I didnt see every episode at the beginning of last season, I moved and was living with a relative and we had one TV and the husband doesn't like the show so we could only watch on night's he wasn't home. Saw about everyother episode but who had the PTSD? I'm still not big on these labels, I still don't think it's a true disorder.(I don't really believe in disorders, but like with everything, when people are not the same, because none of us are people want a label for sympathy and acceptance.) We all can have something that we experience that haunts us, the extremes may not be equal. The real problem is those willing to take pills will get worse, not better. I didn't like the gameplay but this season's cast bores me outside of Tyler, JC and maybe Brett. Sam was cool at first. Watching Rockstar and Kaitlyn trip was cool for 5 seconds then it got old. Could never stand Bayleigh or Swaggy. Fessy is stupid. Forgot Rachel was even there mostly. Scottie is eccentric. Theres just no fight or drama.
Cody served in the military and their plan was to try and trigger some PTSD to have him snap and physically assault someone so he would go home. They also tried to say that he lied about serving in the army and that he was probably lying about his daughter etc. Alex, Paul, Raven, Matt, Christmas and sometimes Josh were honestly some of the most least likeable houseguests ever.

One of the only scenes i enjoyed that season.

At least Cody and Jess got the last laugh. They ended up together, Cody got AFP, they got to go on the Amazing Race and then won 1 million dollars.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I didn't mind last season at all. I do agree that alot of the tactics were quite bad though. It was fun watching paul dominate the game just like L6 has been this whole season. Never really cared for cody and jess that season but i really liked them on the amazing race.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I just finished Season 10 of Big Brother last night and... WOW what a contrast between the current season and 10 years ago...

For reference, here is the cast photo:

93133215ad76190c_cbs-big-brother-stats-bb10.jpg

Dan absolutely wrecked everyone in season 10, can't believe Jerry floated all the way into the final 3, what madness. This season had so much drama and fighting it was unreal. Such an interesting mix of character. Not many crazy twists. Competitions were cool, a lot of strong players in this season and good gameplay.

I f***ing hate Jessie. I saw him doing some promo work and coming back to host comps and they make him out to be so wholesome and cool, but he's an absolute dick.

Edit: It seems that the level of gameplay was much higher than S20 (so far). Didn't seem to be as many un-intelligent players who were in the dark. HG's were way more up-front with each other, particularly when they didn't like each other. It seemed like every episode there was at least 3 fights between the HG's. Just a lot of strong personalities all clashing together.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Cody served in the military and their plan was to try and trigger some PTSD to have him snap and physically assault someone so he would go home. They also tried to say that he lied about serving in the army and that he was probably lying about his daughter etc. Alex, Paul, Raven, Matt, Christmas and sometimes Josh were honestly some of the most least likeable houseguests ever.

One of the only scenes i enjoyed that season.

At least Cody and Jess got the last laugh. They ended up together, Cody got AFP, they got to go on the Amazing Race and then won 1 million dollars.

I wasn't a fan of the houseguests last year, especially how they acted, but I personally couldn't stand Cody.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I just finished Season 10 of Big Brother last night and... WOW what a contrast between the current season and 10 years ago...

Dan absolutely wrecked everyone in season 10, can't believe Jerry floated all the way into the final 3, what madness. This season had so much drama and fighting it was unreal. Such an interesting mix of character. Not many crazy twists. Competitions were cool, a lot of strong players in this season and good gameplay.

I ****ing hate Jessie. I saw him doing some promo work and coming back to host comps and they make him out to be so wholesome and cool, but he's an absolute dick.

Edit: It seems that the level of gameplay was much higher than S20 (so far). Didn't seem to be as many un-intelligent players who were in the dark. HG's were way more up-front with each other, particularly when they didn't like each other. It seemed like every episode there was at least 3 fights between the HG's. Just a lot of strong personalities all clashing together.
Season 14 is a gem.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Season 14 is a gem.
My GF has seen almost every season of BB and actually had Season 14 lined up for us after S10, but she wants us to go wayy back into like season 4 so I can see the more classic things of BB.

So far I've binged Season 10 and Season 17. My goal is to watch at least 10 seasons by the time that casting starts next year. I'm going to be putting in a casting video for next season.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
My GF has seen almost every season of BB and actually had Season 14 lined up for us after S10, but she wants us to go wayy back into like season 4 so I can see the more classic things of BB.

So far I've binged Season 10 and Season 17. My goal is to watch at least 10 seasons by the time that casting starts next year. I'm going to be putting in a casting video for next season.
Yeah, before 14, you should probably see 6,7 and 12 at least.

Reactions: jw2 and Rodgerwilco

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

I ****ing hate Jessie. I saw him doing some promo work and coming back to host comps and they make him out to be so wholesome and cool, but he's an absolute dick.

They weren't millenials, thats part of it. They were actually raised without these stupid phones. These kids havw FaceSlap and Instaphotobomb and whatever. They communicate via text. They don't know how to communicate. A guy like Scottie is more normal than ever before.

I also feel like the comps were harder. Now iy's all this dumb memory shit mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad