TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
They weren't millenials, thats part of it. They were actually raised without these stupid phones. These kids havw FaceSlap and Instaphotobomb and whatever. They communicate via text. They don't know how to communicate. A guy like Scottie is more normal than ever before.

I also feel like the comps were harder. Now iy's all this dumb memory **** mostly.
Don't give me that "young people" crap, Sport. Actually, a bunch of them were millennials also. The Millennial generational bracket begins around 1980 birthdates and runs to the late 90s into 2000. Memphis and Dan (Final 2) are both considered Millennials.

Season 10 just pitted a bunch of catty women and frat-boys in a house together (+ a 75 year old man, and a modern-day flapper) and shit broke out. Having just watched the entirety of Season 10, I can tell you the comps are pretty similar.

Joufreau

Jan 10, 2013
Ottawa
Just finished watching season 14, gave me the itch to watch from the beginning. Decided to skip season one as they hadn't adopted the modern rules yet, didn't think it was worth a watch. Seeing Mike Boogey almost 20 years ago in season 2 is hilarious.

As for this season...I feel like it's time for a twist. Tyler and JC are just running the house, they have the power (even when no L6 is HOH) and they have the numbers. Just steamrolling everyone

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Joufreau

Jan 10, 2013
Ottawa
also Fessey deciding he wants to start making alliances now on what, day 60 something just says everything. Guy is clueless in there. Loved when Tyler was like "Ya, welcome to BB bud"

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Just finished watching season 14, gave me the itch to watch from the beginning. Decided to skip season one as they hadn't adopted the modern rules yet, didn't think it was worth a watch. Seeing Mike Boogey almost 20 years ago in season 2 is hilarious.

As for this season...I feel like it's time for a twist. Tyler and JC are just running the house, they have the power (even when no L6 is HOH) and they have the numbers. Just steamrolling everyone
I'm going to watch another old season soon. Steamrolled through S17 then S10, I'm not sure which season I'm going to next, I'm between season 14 or season 4.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
also Fessey deciding he wants to start making alliances now on what, day 60 something just says everything. Guy is clueless in there. Loved when Tyler was like "Ya, welcome to BB bud"
Fessy is so clueless, lol. Spends 60 days dicking around trying to flirt with Kaitlyn, then Haleigh. then when his alliance is in shambles he wants to talk game with the #1 player in the house. What a clown.

Reactions: Joufreau

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I'm starting to watch in order from season 2, get my BB history on
I honestly thought of doing that, but my GF wants to go to 4. I'm gunna try to work her over... lol. The earlier seasons are easy to binge too because there's not as many episodes.

Thank god for CBS All-Access :)

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I disagree with this post.

Cody made some dumb moves, and wasn’t the best social player. I’ll give you that.

But the entire season, even when Cody left, was Paul and his fanboys. Big Brother gave him advantages from the first week on, and the entire cast loved Paul to the point they would throw competitions and say they wouldn’t mind losing for Paul to win.

As soon as Paul turned against Cody, it was game over. They tried to win their way out, but at some point you can’t anymore.
There is an aspect to those houseguests liking Paul, yes, but the man put in work. Serious work. He got the entire house to trust him to the moon and back the entire season after having just played the previous season and finishing 2nd place. That is impressive.

It never would have mattered if Paul entered the house or not, Cody was standoffish with EVERYONE except for Mark and Elena, and even then he usually spoke very poorly of Mark in his DR segments and behind his back to Jessica. The guy was a horrible social player and didn't even attempt to hide it.

I get why people liked him and Jessica as the underdogs, but he was a horrible player outside of physical competitions.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
I'm going to watch another old season soon. Steamrolled through S17 then S10, I'm not sure which season I'm going to next, I'm between season 14 or season 4.
There are some returning HGs on season 14. You should watch their seasons prior to starting 14. Someone posted the list a few days ago.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
There are some returning HGs on season 14. You should watch their seasons prior to starting 14. Someone posted the list a few days ago.
If I can talk her into it we'll start at season 2 and work forward. lol

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
There is an aspect to those houseguests liking Paul, yes, but the man put in work. Serious work. He got the entire house to trust him to the moon and back the entire season after having just played the previous season and finishing 2nd place. That is impressive.

It never would have mattered if Paul entered the house or not, Cody was standoffish with EVERYONE except for Mark and Elena, and even then he usually spoke very poorly of Mark in his DR segments and behind his back to Jessica. The guy was a horrible social player and didn't even attempt to hide it.

I get why people liked him and Jessica as the underdogs, but he was a horrible player outside of physical competitions.
The biggest thing Paul screwed up on and it was a massive screw up was just straight up not owning his game. There is no point bull shitting people once you have kicked them out and they will figure it out eventually anyways. If he just stands up and owns the game he played which was a great one he might have won and gone down as one of the better winners in Big Brother but when even down to your final 2 your playing dumb acting like you had no hand in anything that happened? Sorry you messed up your end game by playing like a bitch.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The biggest thing Paul screwed up on and it was a massive screw up was just straight up not owning his game. There is no point bull ****ting people once you have kicked them out and they will figure it out eventually anyways. If he just stands up and owns the game he played which was a great one he might have won and gone down as one of the better winners in Big Brother but when even down to your final 2 your playing dumb acting like you had no hand in anything that happened? Sorry you messed up your end game by playing like a *****.
No arguments here. His goodbye messages were cringe worthy. "Sorry you had to go, I did EVERYTHING to keep you here! I don't know what happened!"

It almost came off as sarcastic and him rubbing it in their faces. I honestly believe that if in every goodbye message, he stated what he did and why player "X" had to go for game reasons, he would have beaten Josh 8-1 with the only vote for Josh coming from Cody.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016

Ehhh, I mean Paul did play a flawless game, but I thought he was much more impressive the season before.

Everyone loved him when he came in, and Big Brother gave him a huge advantage with both the pendant and the Friendship Bracelets.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Fes has to be the worst player of all time. Starts talking strategy with Tyler on day 61.... what game have you been in? It's like he doesn't have a clue about which side he is on. Scottie - he's getting played but I blame him a bit - why are you not on better terms with your so called alliance.

Brett - it's like he's on his own and doesn't care. J.C. - might be good at talking but can't win shit. Unless Haliegh wins next week and gets Tyler out I don't see how he can't win. Sam is a bit off the wall and could turn on somebody but she is in love with all the guys.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Fes has to be the worst player of all time. Starts talking strategy with Tyler on day 61.... what game have you been in? It's like he doesn't have a clue about which side he is on. Scottie - he's getting played but I blame him a bit - why are you not on better terms with your so called alliance.

Brett - it's like he's on his own and doesn't care. J.C. - might be good at talking but can't win ****. Unless Haliegh wins next week and gets Tyler out I don't see how he can't win. Sam is a bit off the wall and could turn on somebody but she is in love with all the guys.

I think the problem with the Fessy/Hayleigh/Scottie side of the house is that they’re pretty much just a showmance and Scottie. Even with Rockstar, Scottie was the outsider.

Brett seems very clearly with L6, playing a role where he’s a ‘free agent’ type.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Don't give me that "young people" crap, Sport. Actually, a bunch of them were millennials also. The Millennial generational bracket begins around 1980 birthdates and runs to the late 90s into 2000. Memphis and Dan (Final 2) are both considered Millennials.

Season 10 just pitted a bunch of catty women and frat-boys in a house together (+ a 75 year old man, and a modern-day flapper) and **** broke out. Having just watched the entirety of Season 10, I can tell you the comps are pretty similar.

Technically I believe its between 85 to like 02 or 03.

The millenial generation though is the most divided generation in histoey. You have those of us born in the mid to late 80s who knew of a life without the cellphone and the computer. You then have those kids who were born later in the decade who know life only with the high tech.

Casting before was probabl way better. Now like everyother thing that runs its course they don't care because they have the base to watch. But I also question when is enough gunna be enough with these reality shows? I love Big Brother but I also wouldn't be upset if it got canned in the near future.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

Brett - it's like he's on his own and doesn't care. J.C. - might be good at talking but can't win ****. Unless Haliegh wins next week and gets Tyler out I don't see how he can't win. Sam is a bit off the wall and could turn on somebody but she is in love with all the guys.

Because Fessy has been trying to bone girls lol.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Cody was never going to win anything because he walked into that house with a "me against everyone" mentality and nobody ever wins BB that way. Jess had the exact same mentality, only she wasn't so public with it.

So many people liked them, which is fine, but they were both very, very poor BB players. Especially Cody. It's one thing to not have any social game. This guy had a negative social game. Practically everything he did socially came across horribly.

Same as Swaggy, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad