TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Last season sucked with Paul just dominating the entire season and sucking the fun out of it. I pretty much stopped watching it part way through when it became clear that Paul was just going steamroll everyone. Hopefully we will have a more even and unpredictable season this time around. They really need to stop bringing back returning players, they have such an advantage over the new players that it creates a huge imbalance and the season becomes like watching the Pittsburgh Penguins playing against an AHL team.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Extremely here for this.

Not extremely here to relitigate Paul

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
There is at least one new house guest that was a huge fan of Paul and it makes me sick reading this. Although I guess this is what got him cast.

Chris "Swaggy C" Williams

Which Big Brother cast member did you like most? Paul, Paul, Paul. That man got robbed of a million dollars. He is a top five Big Brother player of all time, and he didn't even win. He's better than every single winner over the last 12 years aside from Derrick, Evel Dick, Dan and Rachel, and I didn't even like Derrick's game.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
There is at least one new house guest that was a huge fan of Paul and it makes me sick reading this. Although I guess this is what got him cast.

Chris "Swaggy C" Williams

Which Big Brother cast member did you like most? Paul, Paul, Paul. That man got robbed of a million dollars. He is a top five Big Brother player of all time, and he didn't even win. He's better than every single winner over the last 12 years aside from Derrick, Evel Dick, Dan and Rachel, and I didn't even like Derrick's game.
he's... better than all of those winners except 4? i'm assuming those winners -- along with paul -- round out his top 5 then? or am i reading this wrong...

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m almost certain none of this cast know the game and all got shown BB18. Like half their cast said they most liked Victor of any houseguest ever. 2 or 3 said Paul.

Old guy said he didn’t know many but said Boogie. There was like 1 Dan, 1 Rachel. 1 Derrick. 1 Evel Dickz

I’m not optimistic at all after reading through that. However, it’s only bios and pictures, so maybe they’ll be better on TV

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kaitlyn seems like a weirdo on her bio glance

I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting to my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They don’t cast people for their knowledge of the game.

One of them specifically pointed out splitting the house in week 1 from last year, so I know that guy gets it.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
House looks cool and actually gives them a little more activities in the house than normal. In for the pool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad