TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
looking too easy for Tyler, but not as boring as Deryck (the cop?) season.
too much game to play still. hope it delivers.

anyone on the jury who could mess taylors game?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
No arguments here. His goodbye messages were cringe worthy. "Sorry you had to go, I did EVERYTHING to keep you here! I don't know what happened!"

It almost came off as sarcastic and him rubbing it in their faces. I honestly believe that if in every goodbye message, he stated what he did and why player "X" had to go for game reasons, he would have beaten Josh 8-1 with the only vote for Josh coming from Cody.

I remember saying it last year but Paul not owning his game during every goodbye speech effectively f***ed him for his final speech because he denied everything and didn't have enough time to go back and own the moves he did and say why and how he orchestrated everything. He's a dumbass.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Angela won. A few days ago she mentioned that her plan would be to put up Sam and Haleigh with Fessy as a backdoor option.
Backdooring is such a dumb move with this little people left. Fessy or Haleigh are most likely going this week though. Man are they both terrible at this game... Its also annoying how they are editing Haleigh to appear smart when in reality last week she was totally fine with Scottie going up and could have prevented it if she really wanted too. She only started to regret it after he was already nominated. My hope is for Fessy to leave and then Scottie wins the battle back comp.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
More L6 manipulation of fake sympathy.
Two words: Jury Management.

There it is, a battle back.

This shouldn't be a surprise considering Kaitlyn ****ed up the extra life.
Expect the..... uhh.... expected?? lol

From a personal standpoint I'd like to see Brett back. He got totally wrecked by his own damn alliance. From an entertainment standpoint I'd like to see Bayleigh back. I would imagine that Bayleigh and Rockstar would be voted out immediately. Evicting Faysal this week wouldn't be great with the battle-back coming up, he could likely end up back in the house. Not that he has the #'s to beat L6 anyway.

All these final two deals are going to screw Tyler over. Should have just stuck with Angela... I'm fine with the Fes/Hal thing as those two are clueless.

Scottie did actually have a thing for her, hilarious.
Yeah, It's going to be really tough for Tyler to take care of these final 2's, he needs to be very very careful moving forward that he doesn't get any blood on his hands. Honestly, until a couple more people get evicted it would be best for him to stay away from winning HOH at this point. He's a strong enough ally that no one is going to want to evict him right now.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Backdooring is such a dumb move with this little people left. Fessy or Haleigh are most likely going this week though. Man are they both terrible at this game... Its also annoying how they are editing Haleigh to appear smart when in reality last week she was totally fine with Scottie going up and could have prevented it if she really wanted too. She only started to regret it after he was already nominated. My hope is for Fessy to leave and then Scottie wins the battle back comp.
Agreed. They should just put up their legit target this week instead of going for the back-door.

Dude, I totally agree about Haleigh. They're giving her such a good edit. She tried very weakly at first to to protect Scottie, then she just totally dropped it and went along with it. If she really wanted to she could have convinced Fess to put someone else up, she has him wrapped around her finger.

That would be an awesome battle-back scenario, my GF and I were saying we hope that happens too.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
In a perfect world l6 votes out fes, then scottie beats him out in the battle back and tells him he is going back into the house to win the game and win over his girl lol.

I liked scotties hoh reign and would love to see another one.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I hope Scottie wins the battle back. He's a legit competition threat. I can't stand Bayleigh, I think she's one of the worst cast members in years so I pray she doesn't come close to winning the battle back.

For Tyler, in a perfect world I think Sam wins HoH this week and goes after Angela. He is smart to want to take Kaycee to F2 with him because Kaycee sucks at this game, she's the ultimate pawn. FOUTTE, both pre-jury and jury members, actually believe Angela controls Tyler and he follows her every move. If he took her to F2, I don't know if he'd have enough time to convince them that it was him all along and not Angela.

I think the one thing Tyler needs to do ASAP, though, is cut JC. The sooner he does that, the easier his road will be to F2. Not that JC can win anything, because he can't. But JC can manipulate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad