TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Cody served in the military and their plan was to try and trigger some PTSD to have him snap and physically assault someone so he would go home. They also tried to say that he lied about serving in the army and that he was probably lying about his daughter etc. Alex, Paul, Raven, Matt, Christmas and sometimes Josh were honestly some of the most least likeable houseguests ever.

One of the only scenes i enjoyed that season.

At least Cody and Jess got the last laugh. They ended up together, Cody got AFP, they got to go on the Amazing Race and then won 1 million dollars.

Josh was the lamest winner ever. I won't dispute hes a fan because he played the game well. He was totally irrelevant and came off as a morob and because of that Paul took him to the final and got his ass beat. It was actually comical.

Christmas should have been forced out after her injury. For awhile I thought her and Paul were a showmance eventhough the only reason he really got on the show was because of his GF at the time worked for the show in some capacity.

I mean I can;'t say he was lying but people have lied. Steve was selling he was a cop this season.

Cody was a threat, he could have won. That's why Paul wanted him out. Jess was just annoying. They may have edited her that way perhaps. I wasn't able to watch the feeds until about the time she was gone. Paul lost, they got evicted but they won money he didnt, epic lol.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Poor Scottie cant catch a break. Everyone's allies found each others vetoes basically lol.

Don't know why no one would have thought all the mattresses in the other room were suspicious... People do that every year where they just throw a bunch of shit and mess up their area where the veto is hidden.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Brett said something earlier tonight that made me think that he's more aware hes not in the big 3 and hes more of a bottom of the totem pole to that group. But then he wins the comp and starts getting super cocky. I don't think Tyler would have saved him given the last 2 weeks with Haleigh. They had the votes though to save Brett.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Poor Scottie cant catch a break. Everyone's allies found each others vetoes basically lol.

Don't know why no one would have thought all the mattresses in the other room were suspicious... People do that every year where they just throw a bunch of **** and mess up their area where the veto is hidden.

Tyler kinda did but stopped caring qyuckly.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Liking this, they are trying to turn Fessy against Haleigh.

Fessy always saying nobody talked game with him. f*** dude you never had power. He never approached anybody about game.

But I think Sam is voting whoever goes up against Scottie. Haleigh will vote againt Scottie.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Does Sam really think she can convince him to put up Hayleigh? He’s obsessed with her lol

I’ve also never seen the Veto meeting not being shown.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Brett isn't even trying lol
Disagree. He was actually trying very hard. He just took a completely different approach to everyone else in the game. It took the guy 3 consecutive rounds to fortify his "defence", Tyler tried taking it apart and just gave up.

As soon as Brett had all of the mattresses on top of those pillows, I knew he would win. There is no way any person was going to get all of those off and search the pillows well enough in 2 minutes to find his folder.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Cody was a threat, he could have won. That's why Paul wanted him out. Jess was just annoying. They may have edited her that way perhaps. I wasn't able to watch the feeds until about the time she was gone. Paul lost, they got evicted but they won money he didnt, epic lol.
Cody was never going to win anything because he walked into that house with a "me against everyone" mentality and nobody ever wins BB that way. Jess had the exact same mentality, only she wasn't so public with it.

So many people liked them, which is fine, but they were both very, very poor BB players. Especially Cody. It's one thing to not have any social game. This guy had a negative social game. Practically everything he did socially came across horribly.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Cody was never going to win anything because he walked into that house with a "me against everyone" mentality and nobody ever wins BB that way. Jess had the exact same mentality, only she wasn't so public with it.

So many people liked them, which is fine, but they were both very, very poor BB players. Especially Cody. It's one thing to not have any social game. This guy had a negative social game. Practically everything he did socially came across horribly.

I disagree with this post.

Cody made some dumb moves, and wasn’t the best social player. I’ll give you that.

But the entire season, even when Cody left, was Paul and his fanboys. Big Brother gave him advantages from the first week on, and the entire cast loved Paul to the point they would throw competitions and say they wouldn’t mind losing for Paul to win.

As soon as Paul turned against Cody, it was game over. They tried to win their way out, but at some point you can’t anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad