B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Sens are a disaster from top to bottom. On home ice, win and your in scenario, bus loads of fans come in to Belleville to watch you play and fill the arena and you put up a performance like that? Forget the 3rd period. Where was the urgency in the first two periods? I don't see much potential outside of Wolanin and Balcers on the B Sens making the NHL fulltime.

Back away from the ledge!

Batherson had an incredible rookie season even with 2 extended slumps and is a legit top prospect.

Brown also put up very impressive numbers despite some injuries.

Hogberg became a legit #1 AHL goalie and most likely at least an NHL backup.

Add in the handful of other young players who took a step in the right direction and current prospect pool looks to be the best it's ever been or at least in a very long while.

Today is disappointing but these guys will improve and Ottawa will be better for it

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
6249.jpg

Trying to make a name for himself w the Marlies today

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Back away from the ledge!

Batherson had an incredible rookie season even with 2 extended slumps and is a legit top prospect.

Brown also put up very impressive numbers despite some injuries.

Hogberg became a legit #1 AHL goalie and most likely at least an NHL backup.

Add in the handful of other young players who took a step in the right direction and current prospect pool looks to be the best it's ever been or at least in a very long while.

Today is disappointing but these guys will improve and Ottawa will be better for it
drama-queen-i5291.jpg

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Chlapik hasnt moved a muscle for like a month and a half now. Must have a severe injury. If not, he can’t leave fast enough. He looked like bad bobby.

Never had understood the hype around Chlapik. Decent at everything, but not really good at one single thing. Doesn't have the offensive skills to be a top 6 guy, and doesn't have that single trait or two to become a good role player.

Still young so maybe he improves at something, but I just don't see it. Fringe 3C at best.

Reactions: Sensinitis

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
But if we win our last game we’re in regardless of this outcome no?
This was our last game lol kind of hard to notice this was a must win game though. Same goes for the past like two weeks of games

Hard to notice this was a must win game though

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
But if we win our last game we’re in regardless of this outcome no?
No games left.

I'm still at a loss why it took so long to send Wolanin and Balcers back. The Sens wouldn't have missed a beat with Englund and Tambelinni or someone up, and Belleville would have their top D and top 3 forward back.

Reactions: Icelevel

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
This was our last game lol kind of hard to notice this was a must win game though. Same goes for the past like two weeks of games

Hard to notice this was a must win game though

No games left.

I'm still at a loss why it took so long to send Wolanin and Balcers back. The Sens wouldn't have missed a beat with Englund and Tambelinni or someone up, and Belleville would have their top D and top 3 forward back.

Ah **** I thought next game was tomorrow I missed that there was an afternoon one.

Yeah Wolanin and Balcers should have had at least a handful more AHL games.

Oh well, I think it's safe to say they comfortably make the playoffs next season with Mann as coach again and all the progression from so many players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad