B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
It could come down to the numbers again this yr & who has a one way contract for next season. I assume that Ryan, Tierny, Duclair, Boedker, Smith, Pageau, C. Brown, Tkachuk, White & Ennis will probably all start the yr in Ottawa at forward & Chabot, Zaitsev, Wolanin, Boro, Hainsey & DeMello should probably also start the yr in Ottawa on defence. Along with Anderson & Nilsson who I think will be the goalies in Ottawa to start the yr that's 10 forwards & 7 defencemen already accounted for. That leaves room for maybe 3 forwards & 1 defenceman if their intention is to carry 23 players to start the yr. On defence I think Jaros has the inside track to be the 7th D & at forward I think it could be Paul who is basically on his last chance of making this team. Also Batherson who was probably the best player in this org not on the NHL team yet & maybe one of Balcers, Veronneau or Davidsson.

Then of course, we'll see throughout the course of the season next yr which of the 11 UFAs they can move & which ones they can't move & may have to carry until the end of the yr like Boedker or Condon who could be difficult to move or re-sign. I would imagine that the following yr's starting lineup after training camp will look very different from this yr's team's starting lineup. We'll see.

I think Jaros has the inside track to be one of the 3 RDs along with Z and Demelo. Wolanin will likely be bumped imo in favor of Boro ,, along with Hainsey and Chabot. I think Hainsey plays LD to start. I know he's played RD on teams needing a RD but I don't think he'll bump Jaros. They'll want his size and physicality. Plus he's fast and pretty reliable.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I think Jaros has the inside track to be one of the 3 RDs along with Z and Demelo. Wolanin will likely be bumped imo in favor of Boro ,, along with Hainsey and Chabot. I think Hainsey plays LD to start. I know he's played RD on teams needing a RD but I don't think he'll bump Jaros. They'll want his size and physicality. Plus he's fast and pretty reliable.
We'll see, but I still think that the 2nd youngest D Jaros of those, could be the one to sit until a move is made to make room for him.

Last edited:

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
So as of now, I'm guessing our defense will look like this with no injuries

Chabot-Demelo
Hainsey-Zaitsev
Wolanin-Jaros
Boro

Leaving us with a top 6 of:

Brannstrom-Goulebef
Lajoie-Murray
Englund-Ebert

Also have Jack Dougherty (AHL), Hubert Labrie (AHL), and Ollie Alsing (ELC) , and Miles Gendron (2 way ECHL/AHL) under contract for next season. I have to say, that's not a bad opening night roster at all. Alot of depth to for the inevitable call-ups, injuries etc. Someone else can do the forwards haha

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

Chabot-Demelo
Hainsey-Zaitsev
Wolanin-Jaros
Boro

Brannstrom-Goulebef
Lajoie-Murray
Englund-Ebert

Also have Jack Dougherty (AHL), Hubert Labrie (AHL), and Ollie Alsing (ELC) , and Miles Gendron (2 way ECHL/AHL) under contract for next season. I have to say, that's not a bad opening night roster at all. Alot of depth to for the inevitable call-ups, injuries etc. Someone else can do the forwards haha
I'd have it pretty similar but based on rookie camp I got Alsing ahead of Murray or Englund. He looked good, he didn't come to NA to sit in the press box or go to the ECHL. He's ready to contribute there and I see Ebert as a top 4 guy there too.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
I'd have it pretty similar but based on rookie camp I got Alsing ahead of Murray or Englund. He looked good, he didn't come to NA to sit in the press box or go to the ECHL. He's ready to contribute there and I see Ebert as a top 4 guy there too.

Thought I heard Alsing was going back to Sweden if he didn't make the big club, which is why I didn't include him. If he doesn't make Ottawa and sticks around that'd be great, then we could run

Brannstrom-Goulebef
Lajoie-Ebert
Murray-Alsing

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Thought I heard Alsing was going back to Sweden if he didn't make the big club, which is why I didn't include him. If he doesn't make Ottawa and sticks around that'd be great, then we could run

Brannstrom-Goulebef
Lajoie-Ebert
Murray-Alsing
Do you have a source on that or was it just something you heard? I thought he planned to come over to NA regardless.

Reactions: IamJust0ne

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
There were definitely reports that Alsing wants to be loaned back to Sweden and that his club team was expecting it to happen.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

Chabot-Demelo
Hainsey-Zaitsev
Wolanin-Jaros
Boro

Brannstrom-Goulebef
Lajoie-Murray
Englund-Ebert

Ebert will be top 4 and I definitely see Dougherty as the 3rd pair guy ahead of Murray. Hard to tell with Alsing, my impression would be that he will not come to NA until next year but who knows

I am guessing the depth is as follows, though:

LD
1 - Brann
2 - Lajoie
3 - Englund
4 - Labrie
5 - Gendron

RD
1 - Goloubef
2 - Ebert
3 - Dougherty
4 - Murray