Becky Lynch Thread

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I say her vlog thing worked.
everyone is talking about it and that’s only good for wrestling.

Becky as hot as she has been, I just simply don’t care about her tweeting game anymore. The girl just never wrestles. (Stupid storyline to blame, yes)

Reactions: KIRK

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

In case anyone doesn't get the reference, I believe that is from his appearance on Politically Incorrect, Him, Alundra Blayze, Bobby Heenan and Sting were guests and Bill Maher was asking questions about the true nature of sports entertainment. Piper and Heenan got a little agitated at young mr Maher's questions. It's on Youtube,

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I say her vlog thing worked.
everyone is talking about it and that’s only good for wrestling.

Becky as hot as she has been, I just simply don’t care about her tweeting game anymore. The girl just never wrestles. (Stupid storyline to blame, yes)

Except people are talking about how awful it is and how they are checking out of the feud.

I love talking about Russo’s dumb ideas. I still won’t support it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
People are mad that she called it fake. It’s obvious at this point it’s WWE that is telling her what to say.

She just did it again lol
So no. I don’t agree it was aweful.
It’s FOX talking about it as “journalism” you a guy in Chris Jericho considering it’s just great for the business and you have wwe exploiting it. so I doubt they give a damn about such opinion...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
At least come out and say she faked it to get what she needed. Have her say that getting DQ'ed was a ploy to prove that she is in Ronnie's head. At least it makes Charlotte look better for not being able to beat her.

Reactions: KIRK

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
that would make it more annoying. i feel.
i wish she would have got mad about Ronda helping her. not smile and just be happy to be there...

i want bad ass Becky and bad ass Ronda. Charlotte whatever, shes good. match will deliver anyways

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
At least come out and say she faked it to get what she needed. Have her say that getting DQ'ed was a ploy to prove that she is in Ronnie's head. At least it makes Charlotte look better for not being able to beat her.

And she did. :laugh:

giphy.gif

And the crowd ate it up. Becky and Kofi seemed to be the only things they were vocal about last night.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
it's really the only thing that makes sense. what other scenarios exist where a face is happy that they won by DQ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Alvarez really seems to have had enough of this build and feud.

Double done with the crutches.

He was done with it back at Summerslam when he refused to accept that they actually were trying to make Becky a heel.

If he either can't figure out who the heel and face are, or decides that they did it wrong, he's done with it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He was done with it back at Summerslam when he refused to accept that they actually were trying to make Becky a heel.

If he either can't figure out who the heel and face are, or decides that they did it wrong, he's done with it.

He isn’t wrong to be confused by the Fastlane match. Who is the face? Ronnie for giving the fans what they want by putting Becky in the match? Becky being happy with the cheap win isn’t very face like.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00