Becky Lynch Thread

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The only thing that possibly makes sense as to what Ronda is trying to accomplish by dissing the Disarmher ends with her tapping out (maybe not at Mania but whenever they go one on one) and making Becky look even bigger.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
The only thing that possibly makes sense as to what Ronda is trying to accomplish by dissing the Disarmher ends with her tapping out (maybe not at Mania but whenever they go one on one) and making Becky look even bigger.

The problem is, for all intent and purposes, WrestleMania might be Ronda's final match in WWE, and Charlotte was added so Becky could get the Raw Women's Championship without having Ronda be pinned or submitted.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009

giphy.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ronda Rousey was legitimately angered by Becky's tweets, worked herself into a shoot, and many in WWE are apparently "uncomfortable" with the way the twitter feud went this past week.

Reactions: KIRK

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Ronda Rousey was legitimately angered by Becky's tweets, worked herself into a shoot, and many in WWE are apparently "uncomfortable" with the way the twitter feud went this past week.

I don't buy this at all. I think people in WWE don't like seeing swears tossed around. Or the "F" word.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
It's fun to believe Ronda's a meathead.

I wish I could properly articulate in words how she argues with people and her facials when she's not on mic and just talking at the person she's staring down. It's like a lot of slightly gothy and tomboyish girls I knew in college and in my 20's, as well as a handful of gay men. She sort of lets her mouth hang open, she gets wide-eyed and does this slight head weave while she's talking. It's very much "I'm gonna need to see your manager or maybe you'd like to step outside and finish this instead". Like a woman who's willing to drop the gloves with a salesclerk over not getting a discount on a Game of Thrones box set.

Yeah I know this whole explanation is problematic but this kind of nuance fascinates me.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I used to liken Ronda's pouty face to that of a little girl who didn't get ice cream after ballet class. She just looks so genuinely upset at times. :laugh:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
1. They need to ditch the injury by Raw tonight. It was ok while it lasted - but we're in the stretch run now and all 3 women need to be at full stretch going into the biggest match with no excuses.

2. Ronda needs to keep her mean streak/pissed off attitude down the stretch. She's the biggest badass (by far) of the 3 - and it's about time they reminded viewers of this. Beating Ronda should be as hard (or harder?) than a guy beating Brock Lesnar.

3. McMahons needs to leave this feud alone on-screen. Their involvement to drag this out from Rumble to Mania happened - some like it, some don't. It's over now though - we're down to a few weeks. No more f***ery or involvement - just let the women go at it.

Both Ronda and Becky get an A++ for their work on twitter. Not sure if any of it is legitimate or not - and i don't care. It's making it very entertaining.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's so incredibly simple. Everyone knows it. Vince can't help himself. He's ruining it because he thinks he needs to interject from a perfectly well written simple story.

And honestly if it doesn't headline, I don't care. Vince sucks. The back/forth writing is so dumb. And that crutch. GOOD LORD.

Reactions: KIRK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad