Becky Lynch Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So..are they going double turn? Because I kind of would rather they just keep trying to turn Becky and keep failing to do so since it won't desensitize her and she'll stay over. How long did it work for Rusev?

Reactions: KIRK

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I posted this in a different thread, but it's better suited for here. It's a long read for anyone who has 5 minutes to kill.

How Cor Would Book: Becky Lynch

I expect Rousey to demand a rematch against Charlotte at Royal Rumble. In that match, at some point Becky runs down and blows it up, attacking Ronda, say when it looks like Ronda is going to win. Then Duke, Shafir, and Baszler make their debuts, running down for the save. Then, Sasha and Bayley run down and get involved.

Huge brawl to end the show. Don't have either side stand tall, just end the broadcast with them brawling.

In the coming weeks, both sides attack the other, and then Stephanie and Paige agree they need to end this as it's disrupting both shows. Both Stephanie and Paige make a joint announcement on RAW that at WrestleMania, Becky, Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley will square off in a 4 woman elimination match, against Rousey, Baszler, Duke and Shafir, but at fast lane, Rousey will defend her title against [Enter RAW Women Here].

At Fastlane, Rousey is winning handily, and all of a sudden Becky's music starts playing, and the crowd errupts. Rousey's opponent capitalizes on the distraction and rolls up Rousey for the pinfall.

[This allows the new champion to defend at the PPV against whoever wins the Rumble, you could also have Becky drop her title in the same way instead, or have say, Charlotte win the Rumble, and agree to cancel her title shot for the 4v4 match or something like that].

Between Fastlane and WrestleMania, the lead up is hostile, but not too physical. Whenever it looks like their might be another brawl, Steph or Paige are always there to prevent it from happening. It's like a fire, you started it at the Rumble, and now it needs to simmer before it explodes at WM.

At WrestleMania, Stephanie is ringside, Bayley is eliminated first, then Duke, then Shafir, and then Sasha, leaving Rousey & Baszler vs Becky & Charlotte. It's Charlotte vs Baszler in the ring, Ronda is down on the outside. Out of nowhere, Becky attacks Charlotte, which allows Baszler to get the pin, and Becky quickly locks in an armbar on Baszler, forcing her to tap out. With Ronda still down on the outside, Becky grabs a mic and starts yelling at Charlotte that this was always her feud, and that she should have never been involved, etc. Becky goes to the outside to get Ronda, throws her in the ring, and begins to beat her down. The crowd is wild right now. Shenanigans happen and the ref has his back turned checking on Ronda, when out of no where Steph levels Becky with Becky's title, and quickly rolls out of the ring, Ronda gets up, and locks in a sleeper hold on Becky, Becky never taps, but the ref calls for the bell as it's apparent Becky's passed out. WrestleMania closes with Ronda Rousey standing tall with Stephanie McMahon. In an ideal world, this would lead to Rousey taking April-October off, which likely isn't realistic. I would have her be off TV for a while before coming back maybe for SummerSlam, and having a a feud with Natalya or something.

In this scenario, you've now set up Becky, for another year. I would have Becky get 'drafted' to RAW, forcing her to relinquish the title. Charlotte wins that on SD herself at some point. Becky shows up on RAW trying to confront Stephanie. Stephanie throws everyone she can at Becky's way over the next couple of months. She beats Baszler, she beats Nia, she beats Bliss/Mickie in a handicap match. Pretty much every heel Women, Becky beats at some point, which leads us to SummerSlam. At SummerSlam, Becky finally gets her revenge on Stephanie, as HHH or Vince, whoever, makes a move that is "best for business" and gives Becky a match against Stephanie. Becky by the way, would have won the Women's MITB.

It's not a long match, but Becky easily wins. Stephanie is wrote off to be gone for a while again.

Becky announces at Evolution 2, she will be cashing in her MITB briefcase on the champion, which she wins. After the match, Rousey attacks Becky Lynch.

At Survivor Series, it's once again champion vs champions, meaning Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair. The first time they have faced off since Becky attached Charlotte at WrestleMania. It's a great match, and it doesn't really matter who goes over. I would even say you could have Rousey blow up this match as well to keep her involved.

At the Royal Rumble, Stephanie McMahon returns, and in a backstage segment, simply gives Rousey the #30 spot. Rousey wins the Rumble. Becky retains her title against [Enter Raw Women Here].

This all leads up to Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch, in the Main Event of WrestleMania 36, for the Raw Women's Championship.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I wouldn't mind psychopath Charlotte. The pressure of being a Flair has gotten to her and she snapped. That's not Becky's character.

But they don't have the guts to take someone they want as the face of the division in that role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad