OT: Bears & NFL Talk 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
And George Kittle grew up rooting for the Bears makes it even worse.

Gets even worse when you consider we could have had both the QB's throwing them ball over Mitch

giphy.gif

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I can’t believe jlo is the halftime act. She can dance, but has no musical talent.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I don’t know, you can click on twitter bios.

it’s objectively funny.

I’m sorry you hated the halftime show and are now in a bad mood.

I don’t use Twitter.

I didn’t hate it, and never expected to like it.... but did think it was pretty generic looking of a show for two stars on that type of platform.

I’m stoned and drinking beer and we are going to have epic ski conditions tomorrow. I am not in a bad mood.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I don’t use Twitter.

I didn’t hate it, and never expected to like it.... but did think it was pretty generic looking of a show for two stars on that type of platform.

I’m stoned and drinking beer and we are going to have epic ski conditions tomorrow. I am not in a bad mood.

Well, shit. I wouldn’t be either. Sounds awesome!

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
How many FGs does Robbie have to kick to win the MVP?

What if this drive ends in a FG, then KC scores a TD, and Robbie kicks a game winner?

it could happen!!!

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Thought that was an old lady before they put McCartney on the screen.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Maybe it will get Bear fans to sthu for a bit. There's nothing that will get Mahomes or Watson in a Bear uni. Let it go people.
No, that just builds the how strong Lynch played Pace conversation and how they could of traded for Jimmy. You'll never silence the woulda couldas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad