OT: Bears & NFL Talk 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Mahomes already on a HOF trajectory. Super Bowl ring, league MVP, might be the Super Bowl MVP too (although I will highly disagree with that decision but..)

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
The drive to comeback was Mahomes

Its either him or Williams but I think you give it to guy who got you the go ahead score

He had 2 turnovers, almost 3 (he recovered his fumble). But other than Williams, it's slim pickings so he may win it by default. I would still go with Williams personally as you can't argue his numbers but he isn't the "sexy" pick.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Did the Chiefs come from behind double digits points in every game this post season? That’s gotta be a first.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Sure seems aikman, buck, and Pierra are being tight lipped or taking the side of the refs all game because it's the super bowl. Been several things they choose to take their side in and didnt mention that helmet to helmet hit.

Perriera always aides with the refs

It’s the reason the PI review challenge calls are rarely overturned. It would acknowledge the lack of confidence in the refs.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
never forget

upload_2020-2-2_22-10-37.jpeg

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Random thoughts:

- The first half was hard to get into. A bit slow and the constant commercials took flow/excitement away

- The family friendly stripper pole halftime show - umm? Shakira still has 'it', but jaysus, J LO was always a marginal at best singing talent and she's 50 years old!

- Commercials were lame as hell. The Hyundai 'smaht pahk' one is good, but I've seen it like 1,000 times already since last week as it's the front of every YouTube video.

- Jimmy G is not a difference maker. Mitch was referenced and it was apropos. He looked a lot like Mitch - bad mechanics, back foot throws, failure to read his routes (Kittle missed first down) and a terrible overthrow that likely cost them the game.

- Mahomes got the MVP but should have gone to Williams. That said, it's what makes football fun. Mahomes not having a great game and then, in the clutch times, shows up and does his thing.

- For the vaunted SF defense, I thought their secondary was garbage. Particularly in the 4th quarter. Sherman beat badly twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad