OT: Bears & NFL Talk 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgh

Dec 19, 2019
Go Chiefs! Gonna miss Eli, class act. But I'm an Eagles fan, so I guess I should be happy.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Seems like a good SB matchup, but does anyone else just not have any interest in it?

Maybe it's my declining interest in the NFL. :dunno:

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Seems like a good SB matchup, but does anyone else just not have any interest in it?

Maybe it's my declining interest in the NFL. :dunno:
I'm happy as hell to watch 2 teams that are neither the Evil Empire (Patriots) or the Seahawks. Looking forward to it more than most recent ones.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Want to see Chiefs win

Andy Reid winning SB would be great to see and it would be nice for KC fans to experience SB win

I grew up with Niners a powerhouse when I was kid so f*** em ,, Also I remember when they were acting likes asses as were Niner fans when they crushed Bears in 94

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Yea I was all about the Chiefs until I realized Jimmy G is an Illinois native (and a HUGE White Sox fan). Also I'm not as gaga over an ex Bear like the annual meatball Bears fan but I have met Robbie Gould personally and he is just a great guy. Would love to see him get a ring.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yea I was all about the Chiefs until I realized Jimmy G is an Illinois native (and a HUGE White Sox fan). Also I'm not as gaga over an ex Bear like the annual meatball Bears fan but I have met Robbie Gould personally and he is just a great guy. Would love to see him get a ring.

You just realized Jimmy G was from Illinois?

Remember we could have had him for a mere draft pick

But instead we traded up and drafted the Franchise at #2

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I do not want to see Missouri with another championship anytime soon.

So go Niners, I guess.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Watching the TE's both these team have and looking at what Bears have at position

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad