OT: Bears & NFL Talk 76

Status
Not open for further replies.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
HeisenBaez said:
You thinking smile, my friend, you want to see a stat that is truly embarrassing, the Bears are 14-42 against Green Bay since 1992, the year Favre got to Green Bay. So it's been nearly three decades of this crap.

Basically my whole lifetime :mad:

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
On a more positive note for you guys, these things usually have a way of evening out. And I am sure it will begin to do so when Rodgers leaves.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I've already fully accepted that the Packers are going to get a third future Hall of Fame QB with a late first or even a garbage round pick by the time Rodgers retires. At worst, they'll wander the wilderness with a stopgap for a year or two and then land a generational QB with the first overall pick while we had an up year at 9-7 only to get bounced in the wild card round and then the fortunes are flipped.

I'll expect the Bears to be good for more than one consecutive season over the rest of the NFC North when it actually happens.

At least we can take solace in the fact that the cheeseheads waste their title chances with elite QBs almost as badly as Indy does. They'll win one title with their next guy and then have 15 years of playoff futility to go with it, the losers.

Last edited:

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
It would be so Packers to draft the injured Alabama QB when he drops and have him turn out to be a really good pro.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Historic night for Brees. Surpassed Peyton's career TD record and became the first QB to have a summons from The Hague for possible war crimes for what he did to the Colts.

That was an ass-whoopin'.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
Heading into my fantasy football championship a 40 point favorite and he's still got Godwin in his lineup adding to his total. Pretty clutch pickup of Breshad Perriman last week.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Always liked Brees. Just set the NFL record for TD passes.

I don't like Brees (or Rodgers & Roethlisberger ) as a person but he's a great player. When the NFL decided to spit on vets he was part of it and said he would continue with the bs.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Absolute low class move

I get it Coughlin was not getting along with players/coaches but handling it like this when it would be resolved in 2 weeks is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad