Barkov between legs goal vs Price

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
8QmIp.gif

Akustiikka

Dec 16, 2018
Barkov is really humble even by finnish standards. He is very good, but you dont hear much about him on finnish media. So underestimated. Even before the new generation of finns came, there wasnt much about him. Maybe its his russian heritage, who knows. I like the guy.

Reactions: IM Clutcm and CLW

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I don’t there was any angry habs fan in the gdt when that happened, like wtfffff how’d he do that :laugh:

At cherry will commend him on the celebration: put his head down, felt a bit shame, congratulated his line mates and quietly sat on the bench

How can not love barkov :laugh:

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I remember he got a lot of **** for this goal because of the 7-2 score late in the 3rd.

I remember that too. A lot of people said it was tasteless in a game like that to try and embarrass the opponent and it was one of, if not the last game Martin Biron played if I remember correctly as well.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
His speed is deceptive. It was a flaw of his early on, but you can see how hard he has worked on his skating. Its became a real asset of his now.

I remember at his draft year his skating was rated bad by almost every scouting agency. Button was only one who said he is going to be 4/5 skater. Good call off him.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad