Barkov between legs goal vs Price

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
The Hertl one was pretty, but it was scored with a 7-2 lead in the third period. Kind of no pressure and no consequence situation. Barkov's goal is scored while under defensive pressure and in a one-goal game.

Takes some serious knackers to do that in such a situation. Amazing when you pull it off, not so good when you don't.

Full marks to Barkov!
Hertl also did it against Biron literally at the end of his career, but Barkov did it against Carey Price. Unreal.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
top 3 goal of the year easily

usually see players on a clear 1 on 1 but not here

Reactions: Kegsey

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
3+1 and would've been an assist on the disallowed goal as well. No need to even mention that since it's just another casual night for Barky.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Nah. Vasi got caught watching McD getting undressed.

Price was wide awake, engaged.....and the puck just fluttered over him like a butterfly giving him the middle finger.

Nah Vasi just got worked by an elite finish after G pulled off 2 filthy moves at once- between his own legs while stick lifting the D. That's next level to my mind. Barkov's is sick, goty any other year, but just personally I feel like G's had more overall sauciness.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Nah Vasi just got worked by an elite finish after G pulled off 2 filthy moves at once- between his own legs while stick lifting the D. That's next level to my mind. Barkov's is sick, goty any other year, but just personally I feel like G's had more overall sauciness.

The stick lift is hot, but blame could be placed on Vasi. Who do you blame on Barky's? Mete? Price?

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
The stick lift is hot, but blame could be placed on Vasi. Who do you blame on Barky's? Mete? Price?

Definitely can blame Mete. That play shouldn't happen with him right there, but Price tried his best and just got beat by an elite finish.

Mar 26, 2010
Filthy, nasty.... damn! Barkov is incredible, beast. Most underrated player in the NHL.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
You don't ever see something like this with a defender all over you like that.

Grade A
Sometimes the defender is right in front.

And downplaying hertl's goal isn't necessary to appreciate this one, especially with such dumb points like the score which hertl had a huge amount to do with and the relative skill levels when hertl was literally playing his 3rd game in the NHL.

You can admit they are extremely similar and it'll be ok.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad