Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
You know, that take really didn't make me feel any better.:laugh:

Me neither, but I’ll still give them credit for winning their playins vs a stacked Abbotsford (Canucks loaded them up after the season) and struggling with the best team in the division

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Holloway with the second apple off a Perlini PPG, he’s automatic in the A.

Tied 1-1 into the first intermission.

Reactions: oilers'72

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Holloway with his 2nd of the night.

Ain’t looking good for the Condors though, down a goal with 6 minutes to go in their season.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaGu and oilers'72

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Holloway with his 2nd of the game with a PP snipe then almost scored on his next shift barrelling through 3 baby Flamers. Lookin' good.

Reactions: Giggleplex

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I also think that Holloway would be a good lineup insert if the Oilers advance tonight but sitting a veteran in the bottom 6 is probably sacrilege to Holland.

Reactions: McDoused

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Wow what a game for Holloway statistically. 2-1-3 and 9 sog! On the flip side in all 3 games against Stockton, Skinner had a sub 0.900sv%. For those that watched the games, was he good but we were just outplayed or was he shaky?

Reactions: LaGu

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Easy, tiger. He's never played a game in the NHL.
If we beat LA tonight, bring him up and have him practice with the club. If he warrants playing time you do so in game 1 or 2 of the 2nd round. I would hate to toss a kid into game 7 playoff hockey for his first ever NHL game.

Reactions: Stoneman89

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Why did Benson play just the one playoff game ?

As well, aside from Holloway, is there any forward on the farm that Condors watchers can confidently say will have a meaningful NHL career?

I think Benson was injured, but I could be wrong.

Aside from Holloway, the more promising forwards have not yet made it to the AHL, are injured (Lavoie), or didn’t really get much time to play as yet (Savoie, maybe Philp).

Hamblin is young enough and on a decent trajectory to potentially be a bottom 6 guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad