Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '21-22 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Some core pieces of the Condors have already been sent down and a handful more were sent down today with Marody, Griffith, Berglund, Broberg and Konovalov being sent down today. It'll be interesting to see if anyone tries to claim Marody.

Reactions: oilers'72

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
He had an 11 game stretch/season where he had great numbers, the rest look pretty poor TBH. Did he pass the eye test?

He was one of those guys with size/athleticism that flashed some potential. They probably noticed him when they were scouting Tullio since they were teammates in Tullio's draft year.

I'm guessing he's just a camp body and will end up battling a couple other guys to back up Rodrigue in Wichita.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
That's a great question. I'm in a poor wifi area right now so watching is a out of the question for me, so I didn't look it up.

Way to think of your fellow HFOil members and a certain mod... I figured that you'd wait for 20 minutes for the page to load while making dial-up sounds in your head to remember the good old days ;)

Last edited:

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Did Konovalov get injured tonight? I noticed he got taken out of the game and replaced by Rodrigue even though there wasn't a goal or anything else on the play.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Did Konovalov get injured tonight? I noticed he got taken out of the game and replaced by Rodrigue even though there wasn't a goal or anything else on the play.

No the plan was for each to play.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Interesting that Marody wasn't in the line-up. Also, Maksimov 0's and 0 shots after not seeing a minute in the rookie camp games or pre-season. I'm thinking that he's not long for the organization unless he's battling injuries.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Interesting that Marody wasn't in the line-up. Also, Maksimov 0's and 0 shots after not seeing a minute in the rookie camp games or pre-season. I'm thinking that he's not long for the organization unless he's battling injuries.

There was some issue with his vaccinations I think which is why he didn’t play during rookie camp.

I seem to recall someone saying the shots he got in Russia were not approved in Canada.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
There was some issue with his vaccinations I think which is why he didn’t play during rookie camp.

I seem to recall someone saying the shots he got in Russia were not approved in Canada.

Good to know, this is the first that I heard of this but it would make sense if he got the Sputnik vaccine since Keith had an issue since he got the J&J vaccine in the US.

Reactions: oilers'72

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I thought the Condors posted that they only got 1 preseason game. Maybe just one at home?

I think you're right! One home, one away?

upload_2021-10-10_11-52-31.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad